Chapter 20- Fire in my heart

∆"𝐼𝑡 ℎ𝑢𝑟𝑡𝑠 𝑤ℎ𝑒𝑛 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑔𝑒𝑡 𝑓𝑙𝑎𝑠ℎ𝑏𝑎𝑐𝑘𝑠 𝑜𝑓 𝑡ℎ𝑖𝑛𝑔𝑠 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑑𝑜𝑛'𝑡 𝑤𝑎𝑛𝑛𝑎 𝑟𝑒𝑚𝑒𝑚𝑏𝑒𝑟"
.
.
.
A/N
Heyyyy guys so yes i am very well aware of my disappearance this past few days but hey im backkkk inserts *jazz hands*, anyways enjoy, like comment okay onto the chapter
.
.
.

A/NHeyyyy guys so yes i am very well aware of my disappearance this past few days but hey im backkkk inserts *jazz hands*, anyways enjoy, like comment okay onto the chapter

I anxiously waited at the front door , thinking of ways i could escape the questions that may lead to a breakdown.

I was about to run back to leo’s house when the door swung open presenting four enraged upset yet worried faces.

“Hi” i whispered, i tried to truly smile but it seems as if i have lost it. Everyone stepped forward raising their hands and i flinched, whimpering and closed my eyes remembering the whippings and marks i suffered. I opened my eyes to see confusion and hurt swirling in both men’s eyes. It doomed on me that they were trying to hug me so as a form of reassurance i hugged my dad and soon everyone joined in.

“Mi amore do you have any idea how worried we were” my dad whispered calmly  “i know and i am so sorry i ran away, i really wish i hadn’t im sorry that you all had to go through so much trouble.

“Issabella rosa usoro if you ever do that again to any of us i will personally ban you from  your nuggets" everyone chuckled at my expression filled with horror.

“I promise i won’t” i could feel the tears well up in my eyes hearing their laughs, I  closed my eyes hugging my parents tighter inhaling their scents. I pulled away and hugged daniel and mia “i am so sorry” i whispered
“Eh it’s quite alright i mean we did get to see mia punching mr. gorilla and dad pinning him to the wall, it was very entertaining i tell you”daniel chuckled and i laughed, i looked at mia who was fiddling with her top edge embarrassed and dad who was looking everywhere but me. 

“Hey issa wanna go for nuggets?” mia asked, i looked at her and shook my head, feeling a bile rise up my throat hearing shawn’s name, maybe if it weren’t for him i wouldn’t have been- been raped, i would be at work, making deals with others on my first day.

“I’m a little tired, im gonna go change and sleep” i replied and everyone looked at me in shock but nodded. “Bye guys i’ll talk later” i mumbled walking to my room “bye” i heard them shout.
Entering my room i closed the door sliding down on the floor as tears streamed down my face uncontrollably.

I couldn’t understand what i did to deserve everything i went through, was i that much of a burden to the world, that i had to go through the torture. Was life truly this unfair for everyone or just me. The fire in my heart increased every second as i begged god for it to stop, unable to handle it anymore i went to my bathroom and opened the drawers and picked up the blade.

Sliding down the floor cancelling out every sound around me i closed my eyes taking a deep breath i positioned the blade at my wrist.

Just as i was about to drag it across the door burst open and the knife was thrown across the other side from my hand.

.
.
.
A/N
Hey guys soo um yeah , that was extreme
And though its a fictional character my heart ached for her :( anyways hope you enjoyed please like and comment.

Do you think issabella’s overreacting?

Who broke down the door?

Was it a good  chapter?

Until next time
Adios Bitches