24: Tattoo*START OF SEASON 3*

Start from the beginning

"Oh my god-" Scott says turning after staring at her. He looks down and tries to hide himself. I lean forward and look into the girls car. Stiles waves, I smile at Lydia as Allison was trying to avoid eye contact. 

"Can we just drive please Stiles" Scott asks. 

"Scott it's a red light" Stiles says. 

"We have broken more serious laws just go" I say. 

"I think we should talk to them, you know say something to her, I just think we should say something" Stiles says leaning forward pushing me slightly out of the way. 

"No, no, no" Scott says. 

"Stop you just want to speak to Lydia" I say trying to stop him. He starts to roll down the window. 

"Oh my god dude no Stiles come on" Scott yells. 

"Heyy" Stiles yells, the girls car drives away. 

"You know they probably didn't see us" Stiles says. 

"Shut up" I say to him. Stiles starts to drive again. I look at Scott, I couldn't read the emotions on his face. 

"What are you doing" Scott says as we got closer to their car. 

"I'm driving" Stiles says. 

"Were right behind them" Scott says. 

"There are no other cars of course we are right behind them" I say. 

"I don't want it to look like we are following them" Scott says freaking out. 

"Well what do you want me to do? You don't see any turns right?" Stiles says.

"I don't know just do anything" Scott says. Stiles stops the car in the middle of the road. All the sudden the girls stopped too. We all look at each other confused. All the sudden we heard them scream, we all jump out of the car. We run over to their car. 

"Are you okay?" Scott asks. 

"It came out of nowhere" Lydia says. Stiles went right over to her, like always. 

"Are you hurt" Stiles says to Lydia. 

"It ran right into us" Lydia says. I was standing by Scott and Allison. 

"Are you okay?" Scott says holding onto Allison, 

"I'm okay" Allison says. 

"Well, i'm not okay, i am totally freaking out, how the hell does it run right into us" Lydia yells. I watch as Stiles calms down Lydia and Scott goes and looks at the deer. 

"I saw it's eyes before it hit us, it was like it-it was like it was crazy" Lydia says nearly crying. I wrap my arm around her shoulder and pat her arm. She was really shaken up, I would have been too. 

"No, it was scared, actually terrified" Scott says touching the dead deer on the car. 

"Scott stop touching it, you don't know what dieases is on that" I say. He steps back. 

"We can drive you home, right Stiles" I say to them. 

"Oh yeah, yeah of course" Stiles says before leading them into the car. 

-

-

-

-

I stood next to Stiles' dad, I walked over to his house early so I could get a ride to school, turns out Stiles is too focused on what happened last night. That's not surprising.