It was a shock. I hadn't expected it but I had to give it to her. She was probably right. I nodded letting my laugh come out. "Crap you got me. You win this round Jane, but you better watch your back because I don't do well with people who make fun of my cooking skills." I say playfully and she laughs. She goes back to her coloring but she stops before turning to me.

"Do you think mom and dad would like me?" I look at her and I know I asked myself that question many times through the years. Even now i found myself asking the question. Would they be disappointed in me? But I knew the answer to this question from the moment she was born.

"Absolutely. They would have adored you." I say as I give her cheek a little squeeze. She smiles with contempt before turning back and scribbling with her crayons. "Do you REALLY want to stay home all day today?" I ask again.

"No I just wanted to see you be all bored." She says with a laugh.

"Oh you little rascal." I say while tickling her stomach. She giggles and I lay back in the couch. "Any ideas then?" I ask as i place my head on her small legs while she lays on the couch. I look up at her and her eyes squint in concentration which I realize was something she did.

"Noah?" She says as if he was a normal option to cure boredom.

"Mmmmm," she looks down to see my reaction and I exaggerate my expressions just to see her smile appear on her face. "Noah? But he's so boring, all we do is talk and he might be busy doing something at his place. I just find him sooooo boring" I say while closing my eyes and imitating a snore.

She giggles. "No you don't! I see how he grabs your hand and you turn pin-"

"Anyways!" I say loudly above her own voice and I can hear her giggle. "If you really want to go with him we cannnnnnn, but I don't really wanna appear like the clingy girlfriend." I say uncertain.

"He's going to like seeing you." She says as if it would convince me. "I see how he looks at you." I playfully glare at her and nod my head towards the door.

"Come on Sherlock, you've convinced me." We grab each other's hand and walk to my motorcycle.

*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*

As we get off my motorcycle and walk towards the town, I can see a man run up towards us. I stop pushing Jane a bit behind me and he looks at both Jane and I before nodding slowly and muttering Luna. No matter how many times Noah would let me know, I still felt weird being called Luna since it felt like I was being called another girls name. I nod my head at him out of habit for greeting people without actually saying something and he just steps aside while continuing whatever he was doing.

Jane and I walk towards the town full of people and children and I can see Jane's excitement. She turns to look around and a small group of 5 kids that seem to be around her age run over to us and circle around Jane and me.

"Jane, Jane, come play!" They say while pretty much grabbing her hand and playfully dragging her. She looks at me and the kids follow her eye sight. They giggle and in between whispers mutter Luna to each other while pointing at me. I wave at them unsure of what they've been told about me and before I could fully nod to let Jane know it was fine she was running off with them, giggles heard behind them. I was glad she had friends, they would help and rely on each other when they needed it the most.

Once I see them run off further I turn and walk looking around at everyone. The women and men who saw me smiled and nodded their head in greeting while I did the same. I saw the lady who had given me bread the first time and she gestured for me to come close. As I did she gave me a different kind of bread from last time and gestures for me to eat it while saying to try it. This time the bread was sweeter almost as if she had put cinnamon. "Thank you this is very good." I say to her and she reply's with thank you. "Do you happen to know where Noah is?"