Bella: Hey I'm alright, I can't go back to school yet but once I do the coach is letting me on the volleyball team.

Lucy: oh thank god you're alright. I can't wait to see you play volleyball!

I smiled to myself and read over her message. I can't wait to go back to school and play a sport. I'll probably have to take it a bit easier though.

I sighed and turned off my phone. "Where are we heading?" I asked softly as I stared out the window, examining the areas we passed by.

Lorenzo looked at me through his rear view mirror and he smiled, his dimples showing. "This huge park, they have boat rides, flower picking, fruit picking, a butterfly garden. We should have taken you sooner but we forgot about this place." Lorenzo stated, focusing back on the road.

I nodded and a smiled appeared on my face as I listened to what the park had. I enjoyed all those things. Maybe I'll pick peaches and make peach cobbler with it I thought. I started to doze off in my own thoughts, planning on what I should do.

About 30 minutes had passed and I didn't even realize that I was out of it until I felt Lorenzo slowly turn into a parking lot.

Suddenly the car stopped and I felt my body jerk a bit at the movement. I came out of my thoughts and looked around. There was a large entrance with a sign that said Wonder Park and I widened my eyes seeing how huge the park was.

"Wow! It looks so pretty!" I gasped out and unbuckled before getting out of the car excitedly. My brothers chuckled and got out along with me all walking to the entrance except Lorenzo. I stopped walking and waited for him.

Lorenzo pulled out his wallet and skimmed through how much cash he had on him just so he knew he could pay for everything.

I watched him for a bit before he came walking over. He placed his arm around me and led me into the park.

Gio , Luca and Antonio were ahead of us, wandering around. I stared at the signs that were to indicate where activities were located.

I stopped in my tracks and looked at Lorenzo. "Can we look in the butterfly exhibit please!" I whined and pointed in its direction. Lorenzo looked down at me and nodded his head. "Yeah....let's head that way guys!" He shouted out slightly so that the others could hear him.

He led me towards the building and opened the door for me. My face was gleaming with amusement seeing all the butterflies flap by, all their colorful wings filling my vision.

My brothers followed behind me and I held out my finger hoping a butterfly would land on me. Sure enough a couple butterflies were perched on my hands and clothes.

A blush lit up my face and I heard the sound of a picture being taken. I must have looked crazy right now...I looked up and noticed Lorenzo taking photos. I giggled and made a silly face for the photo.

Lorenzo took a few more before putting his phone away. I started walking through the room, I could see chrysalis dangling from the netted windows. I stared amazed, staring at the butterfly that was in the clear, see through cover.

Once I was done I walked out, waiting for my Luca, Lorenzo and the twins to exit. When they did I dragged him off to go on the boat and then I wanted to do flower picking and fruit picking.