𝐶ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 75

Start from the beginning

"You love it huh?" he smirks. 

" I love you!" I hug him and he laughs kissing my lips. 

"Well, let's head back to the apartment, we can start moving in as soon as you want," he says and I take a minute to just take all this in. I can't even process it.

"Can we move in tonight?" I look up at him, my arms still wrapped around him. He chuckles.

"No baby," I frown but he kisses my lips and the frown goes away.  He pulls me closer to him and I place my hands in his pocket, I don't know okay? I instantly feel  something. 

"You ruined it, again." he says and I raise my eyebrow.  I pull the now discovered box, put he pulls it away from me. And get down on his knee. I win bitches, I make Axton McKay drop to his knee. 

"Sophia Rivera, you once again decided to change my plans, but that's alright, every change of plans with you, end up being the best moments of my life. So, will you like to spend the rest of your life with me? In our dream house, arguing over orange juice every morning? "  I look away laughing like an idiot. 

"Of course!" I laugh as he pulls me into his arms. He opens the box and the most stunning ring is slipped onto my finger. 

"That's the last time I do that right?" he says and I nod laughing. 

"Let's plan a wedding!" he yells and I chuckle. 

"No, let's go get food," I tell him. 

"Hey, it's for the babies!" I reply to his look. 

--- 

"And you didn't call me?" Amyra says through the phone as I place the damp cotton slides over my face with toner. 

"What do you mean?" I ask her.

"The minute he got on his knee, you didn't call me?" Amyra asks and I laugh at how crazy she is. 

"No? I'm sorry," I tell her and I hear her mumbling a few words in Hindi. 

"Anyways, I had lunch with Jace today, he was basically telling me his problems and I became Oprah." Huh? 

"Uh, okay? What were his problems?" I ask her.

"Basically all the hot tea on Kiara and Jace's relationship." 

"Spill it bitch!" I yell at her through the phone and Axton walks pass the bathroom looking at me like I'm mad. Okay, I probably am. 

"Soph you know there's nothing I enjoy more than telling you gossip, but you need to hear this from Jace." This means its serious. 

"Okay Myra, I'll  talk to him tomorrow."  

"Good, now I'm going to eat dinner, I'll see you tomorrow for the dress sketching right?" A smile makes its way onto my face.  Can we get married tomorrow? 

"Yeah, bye Myra."
"Bye Soph." I continue smiling as I walk out the bathroom and into our bedroom, where I find Axton reading a book.  I get into bed and pull the cover over me.  I lay on my side, just admiring how good he looks right now, he looks good all the time. 

"You're staring, hard baby." I chuckle as he closes his book and turns his attention to me. I crawl up into his arms. 

"We've come so far huh?" he asks and I nod thinking of how  many things we've been through, together. 

"Soph?" 

"Hm?" 

"Can we get married soon?" 

"Well, yeah," I chuckle but he pulls me closer to him. 

"No, I mean like, fuck, tomorrow."  he says and I turn around, facing him. 

"Axton, no, you need a suit, I need a dress, guest lists! No way!" I tell him, even though I'd really like to get married tomorrow. 

"We can sort all that shit out!" he says and I look at him, the smallest smile on his face. 

We can't get married tomorrow.

The dress. 

The venue. 

Guestlist. 

Crap.

"We're getting married tomorrow." I bite my lip as he grabs me and pulls me into a kiss. 

"I love you." he mumbles against my lips. 

This, right here with him is where I belong. 

Hi guys! 

Here's the sequel storyline!  Let me know what you think. 

Sebastian Rivera and Amanda Martinez, he's loved by all of New York, being born into one of the most popular and successful families in New York, not to mention he's extremely good-looking, but the pretty boy's got issues, basically disowned by his dad,  struggling with past trauma, no therapist can help. Nothing can and he always thought nothing will. Until he met her. Amanda Martinez, born into a family that was perfect, until her, she brought darkness into their lives and her alcoholic father never fails to remind her of it. She works at a cafe and unlike pretty boy, she didn't have everything handed to her, she was all on her own. But the pain takes over her mind and it becomes too much, nothing helps,  nothing ever will. But then she meets him.  Two lost souls, one spilled coffee, and a love story that tells how their two worlds clash. 

Okay so, thoughts?