𝐶ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 62

"Those two dresses too!" I yell as Hayley places the dresses in their plastic covers

"Those two dresses too!" I yell as Hayley places the dresses in their plastic covers. Tonight is my fashion show for my new line. I was nervous but so excited. This wasn't my first fashion show, but it still made me nervous as hell. 

"Sophia you're shaking again." Myra says as she places her coffee cup on the table. Am I?  I look at my hands and sure enough I'm a bit shaky. 

"I'll be fine." I sigh, ticking off the last box in my to-do list. 

"Have you been eating?" she asks and I nod. 

"Drinking enough water?" I nod again. 

"Taking vitamins?" 

"I thought Jace was the doctor, not you."  She rolls her eyes, throwing a gronala bar at me. Which I quickly unwrap and eat, I'm hungry okay? 

"Hey, beautiful idiots." Jace walks into my office. 

"Hi, Jacey." I smile at him. 

"Hey, jackass," Myra says and I roll my eyes because they're gonna start bickering again. 

"It's not even half ten Myra, shut the fuck up." he pushes the bouquet of flowers to me and plops down on my chair. 

"Get your ass up Jace." I glare at him. He puts and I let it slide and walk over to the chair next to Myra's. 

"Thank you for the flowers that you so kindly threw at me." I rest the bouquet on the glass desk. 

"What's wrong?" Amyra and I ask him at the same time. 

He rolls his eyes and throw his jacket over his face. 

"Jacey, what's wrong?" I ask him, getting up to lift the jacket over his face, but he groans pulling the material over his face. 

"Boy you better start talking or I'm going to beat you with that bloody jacket." Amyra says and I chuckle but he removes the jacket and glare at us. 

"I feel like Kiara is hiding something from me." he mumbles looking at my ceiling. 

"Let me get my slipper we're gonna beat the fuck out-" She stops when I throw my to-do list at her. 

"Find, we'll do this Soph's way. But if it fails, I'm throwing hands!" She says and there isn't a hint of tease in it. Jacey is always there for us, like the time Amyra's prom date ditched her, so he walked in with her. 

"Why do you think she's hiding  something from you?" she asks and we look at him for a answer. 

"She's always calling this number, and acting really suspicious." he says and you can hear how exhausted he is. 

"Have you been honest and asked her about it?" I ask him and he nods. 

"She just shrugs it off." Poor Jacey. 

"Well, you're a doctor that make millions in a week, hire a FBI agent or something." Myra sayas and we look at her like 'Really?' 

"What? Desperate times call for desperate measure yeah?"