𝐶ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 64

"Sophia! I can't find my tie!" Axton yells, and I close my eyes internally screaming because I can't get up!

"Uh, I'll be there in a second!" I yell as Claire grips my chin and finish my make-up. My hair was being curled by my hairdresser, and my nails were being done, all at the same time.  I hated this but it was part of being a model, and designer. 

"Sophia, I am so excited for tonight's show." Claire squeals as I chuckle. 

"Me too, the dresses are probably my favourite." I tell her and she smirks. 

"Sophia I can't find the goddamn tie!" I roll my eyes. 

"Hold on, just need some setting spray." she mutters as she sprays the liquid over my face. 

"You're hair is done Sophia." I smile at the hairdresser in the mirror. 

"And so are your nails." I smile at them, getting up from the chair. 

"Thanks guys." they smile, getting their stuff ready to leave. I walk to Axton's- our bedroom. 

"I'm here-" I stop speaking when I see him sitting on the bed, in his suite, with a tie. My eyes shift to the large bouquet of flowers and a box of chocolate. I smile walking towards him. I wrap my arms around him as he pulls me closer, setting me on his lap. 

"You could have just said you have a surprise for me." I chuckle, kissing his lips. 

"Takes the fun out of it." he says against my lips, as he grips my waist tighter. 

"Thank you." I mumble.

"You're welcome my love." he says, flipping us over on the bed. Now he's hovering over me as I'm on the bed, under his freaking hot body-

"I have to get ready." I chuckle as he kisses my neck. 

"Mhm." he says kissing my color bone, earning a moan from me. 

"Axton.." 

"Alright, go before I  change my mind." he says, fiddling with my silk robe. I chuckle walking into the bathroom.  I must say, I did  a really good job designing our condo, it was elegant but comfortable and modern. I was proud and so was Axton, I'll never forget his face when he walked in the first day of designing. 

I grab the dress, a simple but gorgeous black dress. The theme of the show was black and white. So I decided to wear a black dress, Axton thinks it's white. Part of my plan. 

I quickly put the dress on, over my white lace  lingerie.  We agreed on wearing white,so, I'm wearing white.  The dress fits perfectly, my hair falls against my shoulders, in the light  waves.  I fix my hair,looking into the mirror. My eyes  see Axton leaning against the door frame, looking at me as I fix my hair. 

"Gonna keep staring?" I ask him. 

"Yes, but you better hurry up before you're reported missing to your own fashion show." he says, looking at me up and down. I smile, placing the hairbrush down.