𝐶ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 13

We get into Axton's car and he pulls out the police station, reading to his house so I can speak to his mom

We get into Axton's car and he pulls out the police station, reading to his house so I can speak to his mom. Shyla left with Sebastian and Amanda, everything was sorted out at the station, the only negative thing to face was the media. I sigh looking at the streets, as people finish their mid-day tasks rushing through the crowded streets. 

"You okay Soph?" Axton's voice brings me back to reality. 

"Yeah, I'm just, tired," I  reply.  

"What are you doing tonight?" he asks me and for the first time, I'm not sure. 

"Not sure," I say looking at him. 

"Wow, today must have really taken a toll on you since you're 'not sure," he says causing me to laugh. 

"Well, maybe you should spend time at home, your childhood home," he says and it makes sense. I have been so, distant since I moved out, I didn't even know my brother had a girlfriend. 

"I will, thank you for the idea." I smile at him. 

"You know, being at the police station and given the cause, I couldn't help but recall when I got arrested for beating the shit out of Nigel," he smirks. 

"I was thinking about that!" I chuckle. 

"You walked up to me with your feisty attitude, and asked me if I was insane." 

"And you said 'Only for you! I wanted to smack you so hard!" I roll my eyes laughing. 

"I could maybe smack you some time," he smirks and I hit his shoulder. 

"Shut up!" I laugh. 

We park in his garage and make our way into the house, Eleanor was seated on the couch, glasses on, reading a magazine. 

"Oh, Sophia! You're here!" she gets up hugging me. 

"I'm here too you know," Axton mumbles, falling onto the couch. 

"You sounded stress, is everything okay?" I ask her and she sighs. 

"Honey I know you're busy and probably more stressed than ever with everything with your dad and brother. But, we need you, I, need you to help plan Axton's wedding, the summer is coming up and nearly every top-notched planner is completely booked." I stare at her as if she's a ghost. 

"What? No, we can find someone." Axton says from the other couch. 

"No, we're out of options Axton!" she says frustrated, this lady has celebrated so many birthdays for me because my parents were off together, she made my childhood worth remembering. I would probably feel guilty for the rest of my life if I don't help her. 

"Alright." I sigh. 

"Thank you so much darling!" she hugs me and I look at Axton who's confused and angry.