𝗘𝘅𝘁𝗿𝗮 𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 : 𝗔𝗹𝘁𝗲𝗿𝗻𝗮𝘁𝗶𝘃𝗲 𝗩𝗲𝗿𝘀𝗲

I present to the people that love the feeling of angst. An alternative verse where Sasuke's survived the crash and lived on without Naruto by his side.
Requested by : yaoilover_fiteme so you can thank them for the extra pain in the heart.

———

"Will he be alright?" A familiar voice sound throughout Sasuke's ears.

'I know that voice..' barely opening his eyes he is greeted by the nurse that has been taking care of Sasuke since he got here, Kushina, and Minato. The two having bags under their eyes.

"You haven't slept much have you." Sasuke turns to Kushina who is trying to wipe her eye bags so she doesn't look exhausted, physically that is. She's tired mentally as well.

"Sasuke! I'm so glad your ok!" She jumps up giving him a bear hug that felt like it lasted forever. But yet it was comforting...

"Yea I'm ok, but I should be asking you if your ok, same with you Minato. Are you guys ok? Mentally that is." Sasuke try's to smile but it was weak, there was no feeling behind it. No reason to be smiling in this moment. But Kushina and Minato didn't loose everything they call family today. Only one, the one that kept them together. He was their glue. He kept everyone together, everyone 'in check or in arms length. He didn't want to leave anyone behind. But it turns out he was going to be the one left behind.

———

Sasuke was released a week later, for the most part he was ok physically expect that he almost bled to death if the ambulance wouldn't of been a second later. Yet there was a heavy burden that hung in his heart. Some guilt, some relief that he wouldn't have to worry that Naruto was alright. Because now he will be ok. Little by little., but yet the pain stayed, and he hopes Naruto doesn't have pain no longer. He had enough. As Sasuke thought that is.

———

"Aren't you tired of re-read those same letters over and over again? Always getting the same ending, never changing no matter how much effort you put, how much editing you do it. Regrets on how you didn't do this or that?" Sakura was sitting on a bench with Sasuke who had Naruto's blood stained letter in his hand.

"Why is that letter blood stained anyway?" Sakura looks over. Her curiosity taking the best of her.

"I actually don't know, it never told me in any of the letters, neither did Kushina or Minato tell me anything. I have theories though." Sasuke neatly folds up the letter and puts it in his pocket to re-read over again for the 6th time today.

"I really do pray for you Sasuke, but tell me what are your theories?" Sakura gives Sasuke a smirk to just let his mind speak after everything that has been going on.

"I have a theory that he tried to write with his blood but failed."

"That's scary-"

"I also have a theory where he just spilt raspberry juice on it that one of the nurses gave him."

"That's less scary."

Sasuke and Sakura start laughing, they never got along when they were kids or it was just one - sided, Sasuke didn't like talking to her.

"Have you heard of this disease going around? It was called the Hanahaki disease. Where the unrequited or one - sided love started to cough / vomit up flower petals and blood. How strange huh?" Sakura turns to see if Sasuke finds this funny and unbelievable like she does.

'Wait I remember the nurse mentioning that there was flower petals on Naruto's blanket when they went to change them. They were yellow to.'

•Flashback•

"Mr. Uchiha.?" A woman taps Sasuke on the shoulder.

"Yes ma'am.?" Sasuke looks up meeting eyes with the woman, he was sitting on a mental bench in the hospital with the box of letters from Naruto at his feet.

"There was something in Naruto's system. It seemed to be a plant in bloom..."

"What....?"

———

DUN DUN DUNNNNNNNNN

Don't worry there will be a squeal. Where Naruto is discovering about this disease but he knows the name of it BUT DOESN'T tell the doctors OR Sasuke what a surprise. I don't even know if this is an alternative universe yet. But it's more like a flash back. This was a turn I didn't expect to take 💧

STAY TUNED FOR THE SQUEAL!

'Hanahaki Disease - Sasunaru - "𝐇𝐚𝐧𝐚𝐡𝐚𝐤𝐢 𝐃𝐢𝐬𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐞 is a fictional 𝐝𝐢𝐬𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐞 where the victim of unrequited or one-sided love begins to vomit or cough up the petals and flowers of a flowering plant growing in their lungs which will eventually grow large enough to render breathing impossible if left..."
'What the hell is this?'
Naruto looks at his palm that is filled with little yellow flower petals.

"'What the hell is this?' Naruto looks at his palm that is filled with little yellow flower petals

(I redid the cover 💧)

🎉 You've finished reading "𝗢𝗽𝗲𝗻 𝘆𝗼𝘂𝗿 𝗲𝘆𝗲𝘀 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝗺𝗲." | Sᴀsᴜɴᴀʀᴜ P𝟙 🎉