𝗙𝗶𝗻𝗮𝗹 𝗙𝗹𝗮𝘀𝗵𝗯𝗮𝗰𝗸 𝟠 - 𝗧𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝗶𝘀 𝗢𝘂𝗿 𝗲𝗻𝗱.

•Sasuke's POV•

The doctors roll you away, is it really the end? Is this the end our journey. The doctors pull the white blanket over your head. I can't believe it...

"PLEASE!" The words float off my tongue. I meant no harm I just hope one day I can see you again, rather in another life, another time, where we have the good ending. Not the ending we have now.

"I WANT TO SEE HIM AGAIN ONE MORE TIME.!" I pled, I want to see him again, no I want to see him smile again. Please just one more time...

The nurse stopped me from running after the doctors that put the white cover over Naruto's head.

"I'm sorry sir, there's nothing we can do. His heart went out, he was living to die. He told me to give you this and that you'll know what to do with it. I'm so sorry for your lost." The nurse bowed and left, sorrow filling her voice. She handed me a box filled top to bottom with letters, that Kushina had picked up around Naruto's room, one had yesterday's date written in the corner.

'So he was awake? Where was I? Was I asleep?'

I'm just glad that I get to see what went on in his head while I was probably asleep.

•No One's POV / Third Person POV•

Sasuke finds a bench around the hallway, sits down and picks through the letters in the box, the one that Naruto had recently written laying beside him on the metal bench. Until one catches his eye, it has blood stains on it.

'What's this?' Sasuke starts to break the seal on the envelope.

The letter reads :

'Dear Uchiha Sasuke,
I don't know when you'll find this but I hope you do before it's to late, I hear the doctors. It's to late. My time has come. I don't want it to though. There's so much more we need to do, to see. I want to watch sunsets with you again, maybe even sunrises! They are just as beautiful! I want to snuggle up against you to feel the warmth of what I can home. I love you Sasuke, I really do. I want to spend eternity with you. Rather that be in the clouds, in the stars. Or any place we can settle down and call home. I want to spend another New Year's with you under the bright fireworks that light up the sky. I wanna see it again! My vision is starting to get blurry, the medicine the doctors gave me is taking effect, I feel so sleepy now. I want to fall asleep but I feel like if I fall asleep I'll never get to see you again :(. I know we sometimes fight, especially when we were kids in team 7. Oh yea how's Sakura doing? I haven't seen her in a while. How have you been? After all you've been by my side since the beginning. My mother, Kushina told me that you've been by my side since I fell asleep in this external dream. In my dream we're running on flowers in early spring on a warm day when the weather is just getting warm again. I'm running outta space to write so I have to go now, forever bye bye now. <3                                                From your love,  Naruto Uzumaki'

'Why is there blood stains on it?'

Sasuke looks over the letter to make sure he doesn't mention anything about the blood.

"Are you Sasuke Uchiha?" A voice catches Sasuke's attention.

'That's Naruto's mother, Kushina's voice.'

Sasuke looks up meeting Kushina's damp eyes from crying, Minato behind her putting a hand on her shoulder.

"Hello Mr. and Mrs. Uzumaki (correct me if I'm wrong if they had changed their last names so they could match last names.) I'm sorry for your loss, this is all my fault." Sasuke bows in front of Kushina and Minato, his tears hitting the waxed floor of the hospital.

"Don't worry about it Sasuke, Naruto loved you dearly that's why he waited so long to tell you." Kushina brings Sasuke in for a long hug, them both crying their eyes out. Minato crying in background wipes his eyes, turning away from the two.

Time Skip - Next Day

Sasuke puts in his headphones, letting all the things that Naruto had written fill his head. Two bright lights heads for him. A loud sound of breaks ring in the air, it's to late he's dead.
(This sounds a lot like They Both Die At The End I didn't even realize it until editing it-)

💥CRASH💥

"Hey are you alright?!" A man gets out of his car heading for Sasuke's lifeless body.

"I killed him...."

The sound of the ambulance sounds throughout in the air, it's to late he's dead to. Their both dead.

———

At the conjoined funeral of Sasuke and Naruto, they both lay lifeless tears, sorrow, and regrets, filling the room. There was no hope for either of them. Kushina and Minato huddled together, losing the two the things that meant most to them. They considered Sasuke as another part of their family only for him to be taken away from them. Their family of 4 has been knocked down to 2. All in a day. A preacher rises up and walks behind the bodies.

"These two were in love, they lived everyday like it was their last. Some may not accept them cause two men liking, loving each other is 'not normal' for our society. But it is. They just hide from people's harsh judgement, and from harm.."

The preacher goes on, Shikamaru, Hinata, and many other's are in the crowd mourn over the death of their comrades, friends one was a hero to all and brought up everyone. Taking on their burdens. One was the other's healer. When he took on to many on people's burdens, he was there to ease that.

"Only may death do these two apart , or life. In the matter. You may press your regards to these two." The preacher leave the room to let the friends and family of the two to say their finally words one more time.. 

Their graves read :

'To those who believe they can't find love in someone they put their life on the line for you're wrong. Look at these two they died one after another cause one couldn't take on the burden of being without the other. May death rest these two at ease.'

Fin.
Thank you for reading! <3
- Amane / A
Word Count : 1092