𝗙𝗹𝗮𝘀𝗵𝗯𝗮𝗰𝗸 𝟟 -  𝗔𝗿𝗴𝘂𝗺𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘀

•Sasuke's POV•

As the doctors roll you away in front of me my heart just starts to skink farther and father into the depths of my body. Why can't I see you again? Is it impossible to have the good ending in life? Maybe to take a short cut or break this curse I've been casted upon. I want to break this path of life to maybe to end my own.

Naruto's room number was 721, on the 7th floor. (Inspired by a hotel I stayed at one time)

•Flashback•
'Dear Uchiha Sasuke,
Thank you so much for my last night with you, that I can tell you how much I love you. It's sad really I want to live forever with you, every waking moment is paradise to me. I have no regrets of ever loving you or meeting you. I want you to know this before it's to late. It may be already.
                                                                  Love,
                                                                       Uzumaki
                                                                      Naruto'
———
Their last night together,
They were dancing again, not in a fancy room or a ball perhaps. Instead they were dancing Sasuke's living room, dancing until their hearts can contend. It didn't matter if someone would see them. They didn't care. Nor did it matter. They were enjoying themselves.

Secrets were kept secret. Untouchable and unreachable.

"Sasuke, I've been keeping something from you.." Naruto turns away he's scared.

"What is it? I know almost everything about you so what is there to hide." Sasuke gives him that smile that's ever so beautiful.

"I have an incurable illness, I'm not going to live much longer, please live on for me. Please.."

"W-what..?"

Sasuke pushes Naruto away from him in disbelief. Why.? Why.. Why?!

"Your kidding right?!" Sasuke laughs, but it wasn't a true laugh it was one that hid sadness. Ever so well.

"I'm not joking, I'm not kidding. Why would I joke about this?!" Naruto screamed, his voice was the only think filling the room.

It was odd, this happening. Just like Sasuke's nightmare predicted.

Sasuke's nightmare.

Your heart beat... it's gone... your gone...

———

Next is the last chapter! How exciting 😏. Yea it really isn't- this was a rushed chapter sorry about that! 💧