𝗧 𝗪 𝗘 𝗡 𝗧 𝗬 - 𝗙 𝗢 𝗨 𝗥

Start from the beginning

Nodding, she replied, "Anytime, Lee.".

Watching as Rick took the can of dog food Carl was trying to open, she flinched as he chucked it to the ground, most likely out of anger of how hard the last few months had been.

Not to mention Lori's advancing pregnancy.

"Guys, we gotta go." The group heard
T-Dog say, gesturing out the window to approaching walkers.

        Everyone began quickly packing up their belongings, rushing back to their vehicles and they were off, back on the seemingly endless road.

-An Hour Later-

       "I miss my bed. And showers. And bowls of cereal on a Saturday morning." Taylor sighed, sitting beside Daryl in front of his bike as she quietly read a book.

       "Yeah, well I miss beer." He muttered, popping a cigar in his mouth before lighting it.

        "You know, I've always wondered what life was like for you and Merle before the outbreak. What did you guys do?" She asked.

       He didn't respond, taking a drag from his cigar before standing up with his crossbow, "I'm uh...I'm gonna go scout 'round with Rick. I'll be back later.".

       "But you didn't answer my question." She mumbled as he walked off.

       Sighing, she got up, walking over to Kenny who was working on the RV's engine at the front, "Hey.".

       "Hey, kiddo. What's up?" He asked, hanging his oil rag on the popped hood of the RV.

        "Nothing much, just bored. Is my guitar inside?".

        Nodding, he replied, "Yeah, in the back.".

       Smiling, she headed to the door, "Thanks, Kenny.".

       Stepping inside, she looked around, spottimg her guitar.

She grabbed it, stepping back out and sat herself by the RV as she began playing a small, simple beat.

Thanks to Beth managing to grab if before the downfall of Hershel's farm, Daryl was able to continue teaching her the guitar over the past eight months.

"Yer gettin' good at it." Kenny commented, continuing to work on the RV's engine.

Giggling, she replied, "Thanks, Kenny.".

"He's right. You are gettin' good." Ryan agreed, walking up.

Blushing as she remembered Daryl's previous words, she said, "Well, thank you too, Ryan.".

Rick and Daryl came back soon after, telling the group they had found something.

Following the two men down the tracks in the woods, they came upon an old prison.

"Holy shit. That place is like a fortress..." Taylor breathed, her eyes scanning over the outer fence line.

"Exactly. We make that place ours, we could hold off the walkers with ease." Rick agreed.