Right In The Office

Start from the beginning

"How scandalized I would be" Henry chuckled quietly. He was right of course.

Henry's hands cupped your breasts through the thin fabric thumbs brushing against your nipples slowly. "It's so thin" Henry mumbled eyes narrowing at your hard nipples.

You slid your fingers into his hair relishing the feel of his soft brown locks between your fingertips. You gently pushed his head closer to yourself letting out a breath as he pressed a kiss against the fabric separating your right nipple and his lips. Your body shuddered against his touch and your teeth dug into your bottom lip. You wanted no more clothing between the two of you.

A part of you regretted your outfit choice though briefly you thought about how he would react if you had been completely naked underneath the robe. You tucked the idea away for the next time because based on his positive reaction, you were certain that there would indeed be a next time.

Henry's lips teased and pulled at your Nipple though he was careful not to tear the delicate material separating the two of you. Henry clamped down on your nipple with his tongue flicking it back and forth until a loud gasp fell from your lips. Henry's lips spread into a smile around your nipple before pulling away from it entirely with an audible pop.

You watched him carefully though his own eyes were fixed on the now wet fabric covering your breast. A small string of saliva hung off the tip of your nipple and connected to his own lips. Your core ached at the sight and you began to press your thighs together but his body kept them spread wide.

"Henry Please," you whimpered Out

"What do you need?.." His voice was even deeper than normal it was so sexy.

"You."

Henry lightly laughed his lips trailing down your stomach and back to the spot you needed him most. "You've already got me" he reminded you quietly.

"I need you to fuck me hard right now " you grunted your cheeks flushing brightly at your own words.

"I aim only to please you" he said Henry's head dipped down his lips brushing against your nipple. His tongue flicked over your clit through the lingerie lightly pushing it through one of the holes in the lace. He sucked it into his mouth the tip of his tongue rolling it around his mouth. His finger brushed against you teasing your entrance through the fabric.

"Right there!" you moaned your grip on his hair tightening considerably. Your eyes closed and your hips bucked upwards This was the feeling you never wanted to end the feeling of Henry's fingers inside of you and concentration from this powerful man whom you loved so dearly. "So fucking good Henry" you moaned loudly as Henry thrusted his fingers deep and faster inside of you.

Henry slid his other hand behind you gripping your ass tightly and pushing you closer to his mouth. A soft moan fell from his own lips the sound vibrating against your swollen clit. Your toes curled at the feeling, a loud gasp escaping your lips.

"Henry—" a familiar voice yelled from the other side of the door just as it opened completely. Henry shuffled underneath you. You turned your head towards the voice interrupting your moment. A wall of sand blocked your view of the intruder. You took in deep breaths and looked back down at the man before you. His beautiful Blue eyes stared at the wall angrily.

"Henry ?" the familiar voice of one of the Council Members asked from the other side of the wall.

"Can I help you?" your fiancé huffed out.

"We had a meeting."

You stared down at Henry watching his look of anger turn to one of surprise. "My apologies our meeting slipped my mind."

"Why the wall of sand?"

"You took me by surprise," He told them slowly pushing away from you. He slipped around his desk and picked up your robe from the ground and tossed it back toward you.

You quickly wrapped the robe around yourself, tying the sash tightly around your waist. You brushed your hair back and slid off of his desk, forcing a neutral expression onto your face.

You picked up his headpiece from the floor and handed it over to him. Henry pressed a soft kiss to your forehead before fixing his uniform. He fell back into his chair and with a wave of his hand broke down the wall of sand.

"I do not like to be taken by surprise when I am with my fiancé," he informed the man standing before the two of you.

"My apologies Henry" The man, one whose name escaped your lust-addled mind bowed his head towards you.

"No worries" you told him with a sweet smile. "I'll let you get to your meeting." You gave Henry's hand a quick squeeze. He smiled softly back at you as you made your way passed the council member.

As you closed the door you heard the man speak up once again. "I know it is not my place Henry but as one of your advisors I must say if I were you and I was going to—service—my partner at work I would at least cast a sound-blocking jutsu first."

You shut the door behind yourself quickly heat creeping up your neck and settling into your cheeks. Laughter bubbled from your lips but you covered your mouth quickly to stifle the sound.

You shook your head to yourself and made your way down the hallway. The council member was right next time—when you decided to show up with nothing under your robe—you'd be sure to block out every single Noise.