see the cogs

The next day.

You woke up still feeling wilbur firmly pressed against you and your legs intertwined. He moved, grabbing your stomach and hips in one big movement and pushed you further into him. Your small body only reaching to his pecs left plenty of room for his head to lean onto yours and kiss your head once in a while.

If he did that, that was.

You looked up and just managed to strain your neck enough to reach his lips and kiss him. That wasn't too far, was it? He groaned in a sleepy trance and moved his arms, crashing your body into his again.

Morning. you greeted him
He grabbed your sides and turned you to face him. You obliged. And let him move you easily as if you were so light and fragile. He was careful but his tall body could lift you like a feather.
Good morning darling.
You melted. Your body felt limp and the hands holding your sides were the only thing keeping you from falling apart. He chuckled.
Y/n~
Stopppp. You groaned as his arms reached for the back of your head and pulled your head away from the crook of his neck.
What's wrong?
You're just-
You paused. He squeezed your cheeks making your lips pout slightly. Trying to egg you on to speak.
'You have a really deep morning voice.' You muttered shyly.
Ah. He said knowingly.
Letting go of your face but still keeping his hands in your hair.
You put your arms around his waist. And nuzzled your face into his vague chest muscles.
You weren't pushing it were you?
You looked him in the eyes. Looking far enough up that your eyes nearly rolled in the back of your head. He tilted your head further to face him.

As your neck strained due to his touch and his eyes tracing your worried face he knew what you were thinking.
In the now. He stated.
How did you-
You can see the cogs turning in your head. Darling, I can read you like a book.

You didn't know whether you liked the name darling or not. You thought he was joking the first time he used it but it was becoming an actual nickname. You weren't complaining. But apart from music boy.

He needed a new nickname.