Stratocaster

You sat in the booth after recording and scrolled through Twitter. "Probably should update the people," Josh said from behind you. You didn't expect him there so his comment scared you.

                  @y/n_davidson

       Working on the new song <3       💬36,000 🔁10,040 ❤56,050

       💬36,000 🔁10,040 ❤56,050

You posted your tweet and went to leave the booth. A tall brunette male walked into the studio. You left the recording booth, as he opened the door you pushed it making both of you bump into each other. You both dropped your guitars.

"I'm so sorry" He apologised.
"It's fine honestly" you reassured him.
"It's my fault, I was too busy listening to your singing.."
You blushed "no honestly I was on my phone and wasn't looking-" you rambled.

"Will come here mate." You heard josh becon. The man nodded in response and turned back to you. "That's me then" he sighed.
You both picked up your guitars.
You awkwardly moved away from him, letting him enter the recording booth to talk to josh.

listening to him discuss a new recording session, you collected your bags. The man exited the booth after his session and met our at the lockers. He picked up his guitar from the locker. "Excuse me, Is that a 1961 relic Stratocaster ?" You mumbled.. I bet he thinks I'm a nerd you thought. 1961 relic! You mimicked your voice in your head.

He nodded, holding the mint guitar. "Theres only two in the whole of Europe..." He stated confidently "I'm surprised you know wha-"you pulled the cream guitar from your locker and he smiled. 'Huh' he chuckled."Guess we're the matching pair."He observed.

You turned bright red. You didn't even know him. A pair? "Hey, by the way-" his quick sentence broke you from your trance. "I need female backing vocals for my newest song... and I noticed you have an amazing voice-" you blushed even more. Do I have anymore blood to rush to my cheeks?! You wondered. "So could I contact you in any way or?"

You were gazing at the man in awe.
"Um.. hello?" He said breaking your gaze. "Oh! Yes. Um.. here's my number." You stuttered.
He grinned, "well I better be going" you blurted. he nodded goodbye and you parted ways.