sorry

He held your hand tighter again. You were both just sat there holding each others hands laying into each other's sides.
When is Schlatt coming home?
You had completely forgotten about Schlatt, you were too content with just you and will.
He's gone for a week.
Wow. Why?
He's visiting his friends in San Francisco.
Cool...

You could tell will didn't care he just didn't want to get caught hanging out in your room.
You won't get caught. You reassured him.
We're not doing anything friends wouldn't-
Will... You dragged out his name.
Sorry, I just-
In the now. You repeated.
Ugh, he chuckled. And nestled his head in the crook of your neck. His warm breath hit your shoulder as his fluffy hair covered the bottom of your face. You found him so hot but as he said, he didn't want whatever this is to be pushed.
He turned his body to face you. And facing each other he put his head back where it was. Leaning into your neck, breathing hot breaths into your chin as his hair tickled your lips. You leant your face onto the top of his head. It wouldn't be pushing it if you just...

You kissed the top of his hair. Your lips found their way through his hair to kiss the top of his scalp. He lent into your neck more.
Mmm. He hummed.
Mmm. You hummed back through your closed lips as you kissed his head again.

You, still holding his hand, used your other hand to gently twirl his hair through your fingers as you repetitively kissed him.
You held the back of his head and massaged your fingers through his hair. You could feel him bite his lip, as his head was still pressed against your neck.
He grumbled.