snail's pace

Huh, you asked lips still pressed against his head.
He grumbled again.
You held both sides of his face, cupping his jaw. He obliged. You lifted his head to look at you.
What's wrong?
We're just-
You moved your hands back further. Almost holding his head up by the back of his neck.
We're just at a snail's pace. I mean I don't want to push you but...
I agree. He looked wide-eyed at you.
Like I understand 'in the now' but I really just...
You moved your hands to the back of his hair again.
He closed his eyes squeezing his eyelids shut before quickly opening them again.
His hands which were wrapped around your neck along with the rest of him found their way to your waist. He kept looking from his hands to your face and back again. And kept checking if it was okay.
He looked back at you now with both of his hands holding you.
You know earlier...
Yes...
When I was staring at you. He said, his hands had slightly tightened their grip around your waist.
I really wanted to kiss you.
I really really wanted to fucking kiss you.
You had goosebumps and shuddered.
He looked up at you. You leant your head down and stopped.
Are you sure?
No question about it.

He pulled your waist into his...

His breath warmed up your face as both of you gently press your lips together. You repeated it and repeated it. Both of our lips barely touching the others.
He reached one of his hands to the back of your head stroking your hair. You looked up at the feeling of him stroking your head.
You looked back at him and as you gently press your lips together he pushed your head further forcing your kiss onto his lips to be more powerful and passionate.
It took you by surprise but you didn't care. You wanted what he wanted.
Sorry... I couldn't not. He pulled away from your lips.
Shut up... You groaned and pulled his head closer and pressing your lips together again. You kept kissing over and over until his lips made it down your neck kissing harshly into your neck. It almost felt painful.