sleep

You lifted your neck as he sent trails of kisses down it. His hands travelled up and down your back. His lips fell lower and lower until he reached your top he kissed along your shirt line and moved back to your face.

As you were kissing, his hands travelled up your back almost scratching at your bra under your shirt. You moved away from his touch. He slung his arms around your neck. And looked at you.
I wouldn't-
I know, you interrupted him and kissed him on the nose.
Sorry for being so pushy.
You weren't pushy, you reassured him.
Sorry for pushing your head and... I just REALLY needed that.
Your heart was crushing again. Needed. He needed you. You and your touch.
"I needed you too."

He sat up properly and placed a kiss on your forehead. The baggy hoodie wrapped around his body was so comfortable to lean into. He moved his hand lower and held your thigh. Looking back at you checking it was ok. He stroked the top of your leg.
I should probably go.
It was 10:46 at night and was raining.
I'm not letting you walk home. You protested.
Schlatt's not here.
But I can't stay.
Your sleeping over. I'm not letting you get kidnapped. He kissed you.
I can't let you do this.
Whyyyy...
Because I'm not going to sleep in Schlatt bed.
Schlatts bed? Oh...
You weren't..
Yeah, I was kinda thinking you would sleep here.
Isn't that pushing?
Not for me. You looked at him hoping it was okay. You didn't want him to go, it was dangerous and you didn't really want him to leave. Plus you were already laying next to each other.
Are you sure?
Yes! I'm not leaving you to die. You kissed him.
Especially after today.
You were relieved, you were both on the same page.

I should probably get changed. You told him as you got up.
You entered your bathroom and changed. You couldn't wear just underwear surely...