self report

You grabbed your phone and sent out some messages. As you only had a few minutes before the stream.

                   @y/n_Davidson

     Among us stream starting soon

      💬35,800 🔁4,850 ❤87,830

You quickly tweeted and started your stream.
Hello guys! Welcome back to another stream so chat today we are going to be joining some really big streamers and are going to be playing among us!

Chat was confused about how you were hanging out with big streamers but you knew that it was just because George invited you.
As you joined the vc you were met with so many people talking.
Hello? You asked quietly.
Y/n! You heard music boy yell.
A wave of people asking who you were and greeting you was so loud it was almost deafening.
This is y/n I saw her Twitter thought she was cool and invited her. George explained calmly.
Ah... Not siblings you thought.
Wait are you the one that posted that pic of wilbur... The one of him in a recording studio?!
Yeah... You elongated your words.
Will chuckled as he knew he was the one who gave you that dumb habit.
What are you laughing about wilbur? You heard a Scottish voice ask.
Scott.
Let's start the game. Will coughed.

Crewmate.

You stayed with will for most of the first half until you split up near lower engines. He stayed in lower engines and you went to medbay where corpse watched you scan. A second later, you left medbay and turned around to see will dead. You immediately reported.
Self-report self-report! You could hear being chanted at you.
How?! You almost yelled.
Which received a loud 'shut up' from Schlatt. Which made everyone burst into fits of giggles. You explained your point.

"I was with will for most of the game. But I left him in lower engines to go to medbay. I got in there a saw corpse do the last of his scan. Then I scanned myself! Corpse can vouch." You heard a deep uh-huh
"Then I left and saw will dead. now earlier in upper engines, I saw seàn doing tasks which clearly means to vote him off as if someone walked past medbay doors me and corpse would've seen them. It's seàn."

Everyone one fell silent. "Yasssss" you could hear larray whisper.