Songs

You placed your things in the doorway as you got back to your apartment. You felt all tense as you walked into the living room.

"Hey" Shlatt exclaimed.
He tilted his head he could tell you had something on your mind.
"There was this really hot guy at the studio and he asked me to sing backing vocals!" You blurted.
He smiled. "What's his name?"
"Shit- I didn't ask"
He chuckled at your stupidity.

"Anyway I'm gonna stream now. Playing jackabox with quackity and the others"
You nodded.

(Time skip)

He was streaming, you could hear the funny mic blaring.

You couldn't stop thinking about that boy. About his song. You tried to remember the lyrics to the song he hummed in the recording booth.

"We used to sleep on call together. We used to sleep on call together. We used to sleep on call together. We used to sleep" You hummed. "WILL! That was his name!"

You walked into shlatts room secretly getting your guitar and to tell him the boys name. You looked at his screen. He looks awfully like mystery man. You thought to yourself. You dropped your guitar. "Fuck-" you muttered. It wasn't quiet enough.

Chat went crazy asking who said it. "It's my roommate you fuck faces" He chuckled. "Sorry" you muttered and left.

You sat back in your room and started up your stream.
"Hey today were gonna do a music stream."

(The song you played just before ending the stream)

"I PLACE MY HEAD BETWEEN MY KNEES AND THINK, DO YOU EVER GET NIGHTS LIKE THESE. SO SEPERATED FROM MY SENSE OF SELF. AND THE SHIT YOU KEEP UP ON YOUR BOOKSHELF!" You belted playing your guitar along with the song.

"SHUT THE FUCK UP BITCH!"
You heard shlatt shout you laughed loudly and ended stream.