Studio

You woke up putting your sweatshirt on. It took you a while but you decided you liked the outfit.

 It took you a while but you decided you liked the outfit

You walked downstairs. You smelt bacon and eggs as you entered the kitchen. You adjusted your collar as you walked in.

"Hello princess" Schlatt exclaimed whilst dishing out the breakfast.
"Thank you prince" you hugged him and picked up your food. Despite what others said your relationship was more of a sibling bond than an actual relationship.

You ate your food whilst talking about your plans for the day.

You realised you had a recording session in 2 hours. "Shit!" You exclaimed. You ran upstairs cleaned up your look a bit more and packed your music folder.

You ran downstairs and kissed schlatt on the forehead. You ran outside. Skipping your shoes on almost forgetting your keys, through the open door schlatt threw your keys at you. You jumped into your mint green mini and drove to the recording studio.

*time skip

You entered the studio flustered as  you were 5 minutes late and Josh (your producer) hated being late. You got your baby pink acoustic guitar out of the guitar locker and walked into Josh's office.

"So what are we planning on doing for the session?" The producer asked you gave them the original script for your song 'transparent soul'. You were surprised that he wasn't yelling at you like usual so you stood there for a while, waiting in the doorway.
"You're lucky I'm in a good mood"
He stated bluntly and you were ushered out.

You sat by your stand in the recording booth adjusting the mic you started practising and were given the heads up.
"I Don't fucking know if it's a lie or its a fact your little fake friends sell your secrets for some cash. Smile on your face and put your cig out on my back..." You strummed to the words receiving nods from josh.

After the 3rd bridge and verse was recorded you needed to harmonise your chorus. You overlapped your singing whilst playing the guitar "aaahhaa I know a boy just like you. Hes a snake just like you. Such a fake just like you. And I can see right through your transparentsouullll .."