straightforward

After a while, you decided on this.

It was simple but you didn't know if you were pushing it by wearing underwear

It was simple but you didn't know if you were pushing it by wearing underwear. You thought this way you wouldn't boil to death or be too straightforward.

You entered your room again and saw Will sat there playing with the strings of his hoodie.

"If you sleep in that you'll die." you said taking off your jewellery.

He listened to you and took off his hoodie. As you expected he was just in his sweatpants. No shirt. That wouldn't be awkward at all...
"Are you good?" He said standing up. Mhm, you responded as you walked back to the bathroom. You took your toothbrush out of the holder and ran it under the tap. As you looked in the mirror you saw him behind you. Leaning his tall body against the doorframe, he looked at you.
As you continued to add toothpaste to your brush, you could feel his hands slowly hold your sides. He stood there just holding you as you silently passed him a toothbrush.

This isn't Schlatt's?
No, it's a new one.
He leant over your shoulders and prepared his brush.
You both brushed your teeth. The whole time his hand was on your side.

You both put your brushes away. As you turned around you didn't realise how close he was. His chest was close to yours and his vague muscles stared you down.
Your eyes widened surprisingly.
What's wrong?
He held your chin tilting your face up to see him. You practically melted.
Nothing. You responded stiffly.
Y/n~~. He moaned. Your face became red. He saw your face and chuckled.
You could hear his deep laugh as he walked out back to your room.
He didn't normally laugh like that.

You entered your room shortly after and saw him sitting waiting for you.
He was following you with his eyes as you approached him.

What are you looking at? You joked.
He pushed his tongue into his cheek.
My- he cut himself off. You. I'm looking nowhere but at you.
My? You asked sitting down in front of him.
My close friend. Really close. He said holding your head as your lips floated over his and gently interlocked.
Mmm, you both said in between kisses. They were gentle and barely touched each other but you both loved how you were so careful and in sync.
You both pulled away and you held your arms around his neck, practically hanging off of him.