Baji: I'm good. Just a scratch.

We all then discussed on killing kisaki. He needed to go and clearly we all agreed on that factor. I was on bored and so was everyone else.

Baji then punched takemichi and chifuyu. But he would never lay a hand on me. But I was still shocked on how he hit chifuyu....that was like his best friend.

Baji started to walk towards Kisaki and I followed behind him. I wasn't letting him do this alone.

There was a bunch of the toman gathered on the junk yard cars. Baji had to fight them all. But I couldn't fight baji. He challenge them all. There were 50 of them.

He tied his hair back and grabbed a pipe hitting them all. Baji was a good fighter. He never makes a promise he can't keep. And he promised to take them down. Especially kisaki.

I stood there on the cars slowly following behind baji keeping enough space between each other. We finally made it to the top and baji was ready to kill kisaki. I stood beside baji looking at kisaki with pure hatred in my eyes.

Kisaki: do it. You don't have the guts.

Baji then started to cough up blood. The stab wound.

Me: baji.... No. No. No.

Baji: I'm done I guess.

Me: no the fuck you're not. Baji!

He dropped to his knees and I did too. I held onto him with tears in my eyes.

I can't let my good friend die. I just can't.

Me: baji. You're not dying. Cmon!

Kisaki stood above us just staring.

Kisaki: he's a traitor y/n.

Me: hes my friend! Fuck you kisaki!

Kisaki: draken told me to protect you and mikey. So move.

Me: no. I don't need your protection. You won't lay a hand on baji. I won't let you.

Kisaki: move.

Me: no.

Kisaki: traitors die. He is a traitor.

Me: touch him and I'll kill you.

My words held pure venom. I meant them. I would gladly kill him in a heartbeat and this would be the perfect setting, but I couldn't. One, I would look like a traitor to toman, and two, I had other things to focus on.

Kisaki: mikey won't be pleased.

Me: with you or me. I'll tell him what you did. Mikey knows me and baji are good friends and still are after everything.

Kisaki: what did I do?

Me: hiring somebody to try and kill me. Wanna know who saved me that night? It was baji. Now. You can leave.

Baji: dammit...

He then just fell over. I grabbed his head and placed it on my lap. Chifuyu ran up to us and stood infront of kisaki protecting me and baji. He knelt down to us with worry. Blood started to pour out....

Me: baji you idiot. It wasn't just a scratch.

Chifuyu: kazurora!

Me: first shinichiro. Than you wanna kill baji! Are you insane. I'll kill you! Stop trying to take everything away!

Chifuyu: call an ambulance. Now!

Me: baji... please.

Baji: you....we were good friends.

Me: and that will continue. We're gonna help you.

I moved his jacket and shirt around until I found the wound I placed my hand over it in hopes to help stop the blood.

Kisaki: kazutora definitely has some screws lose. He probably brought baji in just to finish him off. Isn't that right commander.

I looked over and Mikey was back to his feet with his head hung low. He was pissed off looking and Kisaki was trying to provoke him.

Mikey: I wanted to kill you even back then once you were let out of jail. But baji talked me out of it.

Mikey kept rambling off, pissed off, while walking towards kazutora. Mikey didn't seemed pissed off now, well he didn't look it anyhow, he seemed numb. Emotionless. But I already knew he was angry inside, he just knew how to hide it. But if you were close to him like Draken and I, you damn well knew when he was pissed, it's like sixth sense.

Mikey: this fight is over.

Hanma: what do you mean this fights over? Who the hell do you think you are. You must be crazy if you think you get to decide shit now.

Mikey then just kicked his face down to the ground.

Mikey: there. Now it's over.

Me: baji... you still with me. Hey!

Baji: yea...

His voice was so faint. It was just like a whisper with barely any life held inside.