13

I woke up and seen mikey had shaken me awake. He seemed worried. It was urgent. I checked the time and it was close to midnight.

Mikey: we have to go.

Me: w-why?

Mikey: draken and mitsuya. Probably takemichi too. Pahs friend betrayed us and teamed up with moebius.

Me: are you serious?!

Mikey: yes. Are you still sore?

Me: not really. Let me get dressed then we will go.

I quickly jumped out of bed. I was fully awake now. When my friends are getting into a fight we have to be there to kick ass. It was raining so I didn't wanna wear baggy or too tight clothing. So I threw on a black skirt and a white crop top that wasn't see through and my toman jacket.

I tossed my boots and he put flip flops on. We quickly ran out the door and hopped on mikeys bike. Then we were off. He was racing down the empty roads. We were trying to get to the festival fast.

We quickly showed up and saw a bunch of people there. Mikey came to a quick stop drifting the bike. Everyone was talking about how we showed up. Some seemed scared. But Draken, takemichi, and mitsuya seemed happy to see us which isn't shocking. Mikey had a pissed off look which isn't surprising because I did too. Nobody gangs up on our friends. Draken was supposed to get jumped but mitsuya and takemichi showed up as well. That's what mikey told me on our way here.

We stepped off the bike and walked towards the group.

Mikey: I get it now. You had me called away for one reason. So you can ambush Kenny.

Me: fucking assholes.

Miley: then you were gonna blame it on me. Just to split toman in half.

Pehs reason was to avenge pah, his best friend. He blamed Draken for him going to prison.

Me: that's not how we do things!

Mikey: tell me. Who tricked you into doing this peh?

A man came up to us saying something. He was tall and had a cigarette in his hand. He had black hair with a piece of blonde at the front. His hair was pushed up. We had never seen him before.

Mikey: who the hell are you?

Me: huh?

All he said was that it didn't matter who he was. I could disagree. He just approached us so casual with a numb look on his face.

I wonder if he was the replacement for osanai?

Then he answered my question. He just said he was in charge of moebius. At least I was correct. I needed to know what his name was. He was intriguing me.

Mikey: so you're the one pulling the strings.

Man: you really are a serious smartass mikey.

Mikey went to kick him but he managed to block it easily. Something I haven't seen before. I was shocked.  So was mikey. So was everyone. Nobody blocks his kicks.

Man: no need to be in such a hurry mikey. Crushing toman is our long term goal.

I just gritted my teeth at him. I wanted to kill him for being so casual and a dick. I actually just wanted to kill all of moebius and possibly hurt peh, since he was a betrayed. Unloyal.

Man: I get to kill the infamous mikey and y/n with my own two hands!

Me: like hell you will!

Mikey: you won't touch her.

Man: oh? Moebius has a 100 men here meanwhile toman only had a piteous 5. You people better win or you'll find out I'm not a softie like osanai.

Moebius: yes sir!

Me: you. Dick. I'll kill you!

Draken: there goes her temper.

I went run at Hanma but I was grabbed from behind. Mikey had his arms wrapped around my waist stopping me from attacking the jackass.

Man: she's violent! I like her. Maybe I'll take her....

Mikey: over my dead body.

Man: oh right and if any of you run I'll hunt you down and shove your teeth down your throat!

He's violent. But so am I. He's just giving me ideas on what to do to him once I have him on the ground.

Man: mikey, y/n, Draken, my little friends... your as good as dead.

We heard more bikes coming. We turned our heads and seen the toman riding up.

Mitsuya: they made it just in time.

Takemichi: huh?

Me: so much for the pitty 5 dickwad. Now your as good as dead.

Man: watch that pretty mouth.

Me: I'll bite you with it. Cmon in toman. Our people are truly amazing.

I seen Mikey smile and I smiled as well. Now the toman was really here. I even heard smiley laugh which made me laugh a little too. I loved that little punk. Always smiling when he does anything.

Smiley: since we're fighting moebius we can go all out and give them both barrels.

Baji: it's about time. I've been waiting for the big show down forever.

Mikey: of course you came.

Baji: alright all you assholes. The Tokyo manji gang is here now.

Smiley: so who wants to die first?

Me: let's this party begin shall we.

Draken: a big ass fight during a festival. I feel my blood pumping already.

Draken got back up and joined mikey and I.

Draken: you ready to rock and roll mikey, y/n?

Me: of course.

Mikey: oh you know it Kenny.

We all started running towards moebius once mikeys had yelled "let's go!" The fight began. I wasn't letting anybody take me down. I kicked anybody's ass who came at me. Me and mikey fought side by side close together like always. Kicking and punching anyone who came near us.

I looked over and saw smiley sitting on top of somebody laughing while punching in his face. I couldn't help but laugh really hard.

Smiley: die! Hehehe. Die! Yay! Murder!

I had already been smiling. Smiley always brought that on me even if I was already smiling, he'd make it bigger.

I glanced around seeing the toman kick everyone's ass. It made me happy. Chifuyu and baji were kicking ass and so was mitsuya. Nobody will bring us down.

Some guy came running at me so I jumped and side kicked his face on and watched as he ate shit to the ground. I landed perfectly fine on my feet. I high-fived mikey since we were doing so well. We were both smiling as we continued to fight on.

I hated when the people brought bats. I seen somebody had went after mitsuya with one but of course that didn't end well for the other guy. Mitsuya just hit him with his own weapon then broke it over his knee.

I saw chifuyu knee some guy in the face and baji jump off or something kicking two guys in the face at once. One foot for each guy. Then he head butted some dude who tried to punch him knocking the moebius dude out. Smiley was punching out another dude. I was proud of them.

I was always glancing around during the fight to make sure nobody needed help. Not that majority of them would ever need it but it's what I do. I always need to make sure. I can multitask fighting and looking around.

It made me smile knowing that moebius was getting their ass hammered. Then mikey caught my attention when he yelled.

Mikey: peeehhh!