23

We got inside my apartment and I took a seat on my couch. Baji went to the kitchen and made us both some tea to relax. He knows that my calming drink.

He handed me a cup and sat down beside me.

Baji: you alright?

Me: I think so.

I bent over to place my cup down on the table and then yelled a little in pain.

Baji: hey. You're not okay.

I sat back and baji lifted my shirt a little and saw the cut that was made.

Baji: you're lucky it's not deep enough for stitches. Wheres your med kit?

Me: uhm. I think it's on the top shelf in my closet.

He quickly left and came back with the kit. He sat back down and I held my shirt up for him. He put some alcohol on a cotton ball and went over the wound as I screamed.

Me: bloody hell! Ahhh! It hurts. Stop.

Baji: I have to make sure it's clean.

I felt some tears slide down my cheek. He finally stopped then put a bandage over top of the wound and patted it down to make sure it sticks. I put my shirt back down and he placed the med kit on the table after putting the stuff back inside.

He cupped my face with his hands and used his thumbs to wipe the tears away.

Baji: you have to be more careful when you're alone.

Me: I can usually handle myself. I don't know what happened. Maybe it was just the threats and the knife. I was helpless.

Baji: it's alright.

He pulled me into a hug and put a hand on the back of my head cradling it. He was a great comfort friend. He's only soft around certain people and I was one of them.

Baji: I know our gangs are rivals but remember I'll hurt my own if they ever tried to hurt you.

Me: thank you.

Baji: of course. You're a good person.

Me: so are you baji. In some way.

We both just laughed a little. Then my phone started buzzing. I backed out of the hug a little and grabbed my phone off the table.

Mikey was FaceTiming me. I looked over at baji and he just nodded. I didn't want to take any calls or facetimes without making sure it's okay. I wouldn't wanna be disrespectful.

I answered the call and mikey had I smile on his face so I tried to put one in mine.

Mikey: hey sweetheart. You okay? Your eyes are a little puffy. Whyd you cry?

Me: it's alright-

Baji: she is now.

Mikey: baji! Why's he there?

Baji: I saved your girlfriends life.

Mikey: what?

Me: somebody attacked me in an alley way. They tried to kill me to take down toman, but baji showed up and killed him then took me home. He's taking care of me.

Baji: the man cut her with a knife. But that's all. She's all right now. I patched her up. She cried from the pain mainly.

Mikey: I'm sorry I left you. Why didn't you fight tho. You're strong. I know you are.

Me: it's okay mikey. But I tried. I was helpless....

Baji: he had a knife to her. He was threatening her for anything she did. So I snapped his neck.

Mikey: thank you baji. You're a good person.

Baji: yea. Thanks.

Me: anyways-

Mikey: I'm coming over. Baji. You can leave.

Me: huh-

Baji: why?

Mikey: baji. I said. Leave. I'm going over to
comfort MY girlfriend.

Baji: jeez. Fine. I'll wait till you get here-

Mikey: no. I'll be there in a minute, so she won't be alone for long.

Baji: alright. Cya around y/n.

Me: bye baji.

He pecked my forehead then got up and left.

I looked at mikey over the phone and seen a vein popping out of his head.

Me: mikey-

Mikey: I'll be there in a second.

He hung up the phone and I just laid down on the couch and relaxed. It didn't take long before mikey had walked in the door. He took his shoes off and hung his jacket up before rushing over to the couch.

Mikey: you're laying down? On a couch.

Me: yes.

He picked my legs up and sat down then put them back on his lap.

Me: thanks for coming.

Mikey: you sound like you don't want me to be here.

Me: I always like when you're here mikey.

He got up and then swooped me up bridal style. He carried us to my bedroom and laid me down carefully. He crawled on the bed beside me and pulled me into his chest. I rested my head on his chest and just smiled.

Me: I love you, mikey.

Mikey: I love you too y/n.

It wasn't even late yet we were already in bed. Not complaining at all though. He's my favourite person who comforts me when needed. But. I didn't want to tell him who sent that man after me just yet. What I did know tho is that I will get my revenge on kisaki.

Mikey: do you know the man who attacked you?

Me: no. When he grabbed me, he said if I turned around he would snap my neck. But when baji killed him I was in shock. I don't remember his face clearly. I didn't recognize him.

Mikey: damnit. Oh well. He's dead anyways. I won't let you walk home until things are settled with Valhalla. I guarantee they have something to do with what happened to you.

Me: yeah, probably. They want to take us down.

Kisaki is with Valhalla. He has to be. No wonder my gut always told me to hate him. That feeling I got when his name was mentioned and when I saw him. It was disgusts. Anger. Hatred. Now I knew why.

Kisaki. I'm coming for you one way or another. I will watch you die one day. Wether it's on the street or in battle.

Valhalla better go down.

———

A/U

THANK YOU FOR 1k READS. IT MEANS SO MUCH. AHHHH