14

Mikey: peehhh!

Peh: mikey?

Some moebius people started running towards Mikey and I saying to kill us and invincible my ass.

They were all met with some nice punched and kicks. They all dropped like flys. Once the three fell. Two by two came after us. But they were all dropped by mikey and I as well. Just one simple hit to the face could knock them down.

Mikey: you knew Kenny and I have worked it out again.

We slowly walked towards peh knocking every guy who approached us. I wasn't gonna leave mikeys side because I knew he would never leave mine.

Mikey: you brought moebius in since you're such a damn coward.

Peh: I don't give a rats ass if you made up. That shit has nothing to do with pah.

Me: we're done talking about pah.

Peh: like hell we are. How do you figure we're done talking about it. When pah got caught we didn't do a damn thing about it.

Me: there was nothing to do.

Peh: that's bullshit. How am I supposed to be done. Don't you get it. Pah was everything to me.

He punched mikey on the face four times. I was gonna stop peh after the first punch but Mikey grabbed my arm signalling not to. I listened since peh was just trying to get his anger out and mikey wasn't getting hurt.

Peh: if toman is gonna abandon pah then I have no choice but to be your enemy. Come at me Mikey! You too y/n! It would only take one hit!

Instead mikey just brought their foreheads together keeping his hand on the back of pehs head.

Mikey: look at me peh. Am I smiling? After pah got caught. Did I ever smile? It hurts man. I remember when takemichi said to me that if toman broke apart just because Kenny and I had a fight. But I never thought something like that would end up with all of us fighting.

I just watched the scene play out. My smile had left my face. I didn't feel like fighting anymore. I didn't feel that happy anymore.

Mikey: so hit me until you feel satisfied peh.

Peh: mikey i-

Mikey: I don't want to fight my own family. So let's start all over again.

Me: come back to us peh.

I didn't feel mad with him anymore. I seen how much pain he was in. I seen how hurt he was over his best friend. I understood a little. I didn't wanna kill him. I wanted to make sure he was okay.

Mikey and I walked away from peh and continued to fight the moebius members once again knocking everyone down who approached us. They were all swarming us coming at us one by one or two by two.

Then we heard takemichi yell. He was close to us.

Takemichi: draken!

Mikey: takemichi. What's wrong?!

Me: what happened?!

We couldn't see much cause of the moebius crowd around us but we knew takemichi was on the other side of that crowd.

Takemichi: it's Draken you two. He's been stabbed in the stomach!

I wasn't sure if I wanted to cry or start screaming out of anger. I wanted to kill the moebius people before and that made it even worse. I wanted to torture who ever stabbed Draken.

Takemichi: I think he's dead!

Mikey and I both went into shock. I felt the tears prick my eyes and my blood boil.

Me: what?! No!

People still tried to attack us but now mikey was even more pissed. There was no mercy to whoever tried to attack next. We could see through the crowd a little and seen Draken on the ground bleeding and takemichi knelt next to him.

Me: whoever did that. You're gonna die a slow painful death! Kenny please be alive...

We continued to fight to try and get through to see Draken closer up to see if he was possibly alive.

Mikey: let me through jackasses!

Me: move god dammit!

Then I seen mikey was grabbed and thrown. He landed okay tho. It was that man from before. The one who wanted to kill mikey and I with his bare hands.

Mikey: Hanma...

He started laughing like a maniac a little while covering half of his face with one hand.

Hanma: I've finally found you two. Mikey and y/n.

There was that horrible laugh again. He removed his hand from his face showing a big smile plastered on his face.

We went to attack, mikey went to kick him but was easily blocked and tossed back a little. I went to punch his gut since there was an opening but was quickly met with a backhand to the face. It hurt a little but my adrenaline was back to pumping so I still had motivation to not give up.

We continued to fight and mikey kicked Hanma off of him sending him my way so I kicked the back of his head which led Mickey to kick his gut to made him fall back. But this man continued to laugh and still try.

Mikey knees him in the gut after Hanma tried to punched him but failed. Then I came around and punched his face.

This was far from over.... I needed to check on Draken and so did mikey. Hanma knew that but he wanted a fight. He needed to die as well.

Mikey: hey takemichi!

We heard coughing and I turned my head a little to see it was Draken.

He's okay! Well not really but alive is okay.

Takemichi: he's alive!

Me: take care of him!

We continued on fighting. Not just Hanma. The other moebius guys as well. They would never give up until all of them were on the ground knocked out. So be it.

Hanma had sent me flying since he grabbed me from the behind on my clothing. Once I regained my posture and got up I seen mikey was more pissed of.

Mikey had jumped in the air turning a little and kicked Hanma right in the side of the head. It was a good kick. I knew it too since he taught me it. It was mikeys infamous kick. It was a cool one.

I got back up and continued on fighting the others. I wasn't giving up. That throw was nothing. It wasn't going to affect me.

We continued on fighting and all I could really think about was if Draken was gonna make it....