29

I woke up to bright lights shining in. I blinked a few times trying to adjust until the lights went off. The only light was from the city lights coming through the window. I was connected to some shit laying in a hospital bed.

Mikey: y/n... you're awake.

Me: m-mikey.

He quickly climbed into the hospital bed hugging me and kissed me for a long while trapping our lips in a passionate kiss. I like just woke up so I wasn't really kissing back.

When he finally detached I seen some tears fall down his cheek. I raised my hands up and wiped them away.

Mikey: you've been out for a long time. I was worried you'd die.

Me: how's baji?

Mikey: he's alright because of you.

Me: thank god. W-wheres everyone else.

Mikey: In the waiting room. Chifuyu is with baji though. His rooms a few doors down.

Me: okay. By the way. Can't you move a little off of me. It sort of hurts.

Mikey: fuck. I'm so sorry.

He moved over a little and I shifted over so he could lay beside me properly. He had an arm around me while laying his head rights beside mine.

Mikey: wanna see the others?

Me: yea.

Mikey reached over and buzzed the nurse in. She seen I was awake and smiled. The nurse left and within seconds my friends were bursting through the door smiling with some tears in their eyes.

Mitsuya: you're okay!

Smiley: y/n!

Draken: thank god you're okay.

Chifuyu: she's okay? Yes!

Me: is baji awake?

Chifuyu: yea. He woke up a few hours ago.

Me: I wanna see him soon.

Mikey: you will later on. You're on bed rest for a long while n/n.

Draken: mikey hasn't left your side since you got here. He yelled at the doctors when they took you in to surgery. I hade to carry his ass out.

I just started laughing.

Mitsuya: kazutora is in prison now.

Me: good.

Smiley: i-is it okay if i hug you.

Me: it's alright. Mikey practically pounced on me as soon as my eyes opened.

Draken: doesn't surprise me. We all would if we could.

Smiley then leaned over and hugged me and I wrapped an arm around him, since my other one was trapped under mikeys arm still around me. I heard a smack  and smiley grunted.

Me: Mikey.

Mikey: he hugged you for too long.

Me: they are all gonna wanna hug me idiot.

Mikey: don't care.

Me: well. It's good to see you smile again, smiley.

Smiley: It's my signature face.

Me: it made me sad when you weren't smiling earlier.

Mikey: baby. Do you know what day it is?

Me: it's October 31. The day of the fight.