20

Mikey: baji. Y/n.

Me: what the fuck is happening.

Mikey: you tell me. I went home but I wanted to come back since this felt more right. I even brought flowers....but I guess you wanted something else.

Me: no! No no. Baji came over to comfort me. We were eating. Then talking. Then he tackled me...

Baji: I kissed her.

Mikey: why?!

Baji: I don't know. I wanted to. Who wouldn't.

Mikey: baji. Leave.

Baji: whatever. Probably should let you two talk. But if she calls me saying that you two argued again I will be back.

Mikey: whatever. Go.

Me: bye baji.

Baji: cya y/n.

He walked out of my room and I heard the front door close. Mikey looked hurt and I felt upset. I didn't even kiss baji...

He came over and set the flowers down on the nightstand table.

Is he holding back tears? I know I am.

Me: I didn't-

Mikey: you didn't let me speak. Why should I let you?

Me: different scenario.

Mikey: I guess you took the entertaining thing to heart.

Me: I didn't kiss him-

Mikey: why was he on top of you!

Me: like I said. When we finished eating I was teasing him about his anger issues so he tackled me as a joke.

Mikey: so you kiss?!

Me: no! Well. I didn't anyways. I was laughing one second then the next I wasn't. I didn't realize he was actually kissing me until I heard a gasp...from you.

Mikey: how long did you kiss for?

Me: I don't know. It's like a blacked out or something. The memory is hazy and all fuzzy.

Mikey: you still wanna be alone now?

Me: a little.

Mikey: you gonna call him back over?

Me: no mikey.

Mikey: should I stay or go?

Me: I don't know....your words hurt. But I still want you here. I don't know what I want.

Mikey: I'm deciding for you. I'm staying here.

Me: you can sleep on the couch then. You probably don't wanna sleep with a slut.

Mikey: you're not a slut!

Me: you said I looked like one!

Mikey: you don't! I don't care how you look. I just hated how everyone stared at you like a prize. I only want to look at you and I don't need other guys staring.

Me: I'm yours, you know that mikey. So why does it matter so much? I'm not leaving you!

Mikey: because that's what being in love is like I guess! It makes you pissed off when others look at you.

Me: y-you love me.

Mikey: of course I do. How could I not.

Me: mikey-

Mikey: you don't have to say it back. You don't have to say anything actually just glad to get everything off my chest.

That's why everything he said and did effected me so much. Why my chest tightened at his hurtful words. Why it doesn't feel like I just like him anymore....I loved him.