28

Mikey and kazurora went face to face. Mikey punched kazurora down than kicked him. Once. Then twice before sitting down on him and landing a punch to his face. Over. And. Over.

I wanted him to stop before he killed him. Kazurora was crazy and not a good person, but I didn't want mikey killing him.

Smiley: he's gonna kill that guy.

Draken: there's no stopping Mikey now.

Me: mikey! Enough, you can't kill him!

Chifuyu: go get him. I'll stay with baji.

Me: I-I can't leave baji. Just in case. Draken! Pull Mikey off, now!

Draken: I can't!

Me: try! He can't kill him!

Mikey just kept punching kazurora in the face over and over. Again and again. He was beating him senseless.

He deserved a beating. But death wasn't deserved. I wasn't very okay with that. I wanted him dead before. But now it's come to that. I regret ever saying it. I'd rather him just get a bad beating and go to jail.

Baji then tried to stand up. Chifuyu and I were both shocked. He got to his feet and I stood up immediately. He wrapped an arm around me and I helped him balance.

Baji: Mikey!

Mikey quickly got off of kazutora in shock. He started slowly walking towards us before he came to a stop close to the car pile.

Baji: you got all mad because of me. Thanks for that.

Baji held a smile on his on his face somehow. He was in pain and bleeding out, yet he could put on such a kind smile. It amazed me.

Chifuyu: stop moving around baji.

Me: baji please. You're gonna make it worse. Stay. Still.

Baji then walked down the cars taking me with him. I had an arm around his waist and he had an arm around my shoulders. We got down to the ground and began walking towards mikey more.

Blood was still spilling out and it worried me. But I couldn't stop him from moving. All I could do was help him move.

Baji: I won't die.... This is nowhere near enough to kill me.

Me: baji.... Your wound.

Baji: don't worry.

Baji then pulled a knife from his pocket and my eyes widened a little. Mikey, chifuyu, mitsuya, Draken and I all held a shocked expression on our faces just by him walking and talking. But a knife being included made it worse for me.

Baji: I swear I won't die at your hands!

He raised the knife above his head and then raised it down about to impale him self. But my instincts kicked in and blocked it so it would hit me instead. I decided on swinging by body around so it would stab me in the back.

Baji dropped the knife quickly after pulling it out of my body. He held on to me as I held on to him. I spat some blood out of my mouth on to his jacket.

Baji: y/n! No!

Me: baji.... You're. Not. Dying.

Baji: neither are you. You idiot.

Me: I needed to stop you. You have a chance of living.

Baji: but you may not.

Me: I'll be... okay.

Mikey: y/n!

Chifuyu: she's crazy.... Are you okay?!

Mitsuya: she's been stabbed as well. We need to get help!