"Wussup Gee" I greeted, faking his deep voice.

"Wussup Gee" He mocked. There was a moment of silence before we both busted into laughter.

"Ahh omo! You are a character, I swear down" He said, still laughing. We continued talking while waiting for our cousins. They finally showed up, after about fifteen minutes. I wasn't even bothered because I knew everyone was working on black people time. I was very sure the game night wouldn't have started.

"Took y'all should long enough" I rolled my eyes, adjusting in the passenger seat. They entered the car and we took off, but not before I entered the address of the venue into my brother's phone.

It was a chilly night and we soon got to the house. I was glad I at least had a jacket with me, even though it was cropped.

"Do you have a jacket here TK? I think I might freeze to death" Dior asked my brother, being overly dramatic like usual. It wasn't even that cold.

"Yeah I think I might have a varsity jacket right...here" He pulled out an oversized black nba supreme jacket and passed it to her.

here" He pulled out an oversized black nba supreme jacket and passed it to her

I turned to look at him in surprise, and he raised an eyebrow.

"Bro you know I asked you for it and you told me you couldn't find it. I hate you" I said, crossing my arms. I had asked him for it earlier during the day, and he said he had no idea were he placed it.

"AY mane...I had no idea it was even here. I just pulled out a random jacket" He tried to defend himself. Dior was smirking at me.

Petty ass.

"I still hate you" I mumbled. He sighed.

"Fine, I'll buy you a jacket" He negotiated. I still wasn't budging. "Anyone of your choice"

I finally cracked a smile, and my brother sighed in relief.

I know I'm spoiled.

"Now y'all should get y'all dirty asses off my car. I'll be back before midnight" He said as we got down from the car. He was placed on driver duty by my Dad.

"See ya!" Audrey waved as he drove off. We finally looked up to take in the house properly.

"Omo this house is fine as fuck" I said in awe. The mansion stood tall amongst other buildings in the Ikoyi Foreshore estate.

"I'm telling" Dior co-awed.

"Well what are we waiting for bitches? Let's move!" I said, leading the way. We were let inside by a bouncer at the gate, after I showed him the invite Angel sent me.

We entered into the house and I was surprised to see that it was quite packed. A few games had started already.

Guess everyone decided to be early tonight.