Jimin stopped a few inches from her and said,"Do you want me to win you a teddy bear?"

"You know those games are rigged most times so it's hard to win,"Rosé said still flattered.

"So you're saying that I can't win you one?"Jimin asked.

"Huh? Um y-yes,"she replied with a shy voice.

"Ah is the a challenge I hear Ms Park, ok come on,"he said as he pulled her to one of the booths.

"Which one would you like?" he asked.

"I think your girlfriend will like that white dog," the booth owner said.

"Girlfriend? Aniyo Ajeosi, we are not a thing, she's my boss and I'm her bodyguard," Jimin replied.

"Oh, my bad,"the booth owner said as he handed Jimin the toy gun.

"Ok all you have to do is knock down those little fishies and that teddy is as good as yours,"the booth owner said.

"Ah ok,"Jimin replied.

The booth owner started the machine and Jimin hit the fish right on target without hesitation.

The booth owner increased the speed of machine but still Jimin hit the fishies gracefully.

"Aish son, you are natural but if you knock out all the fishies in this next round, you will win that,"the stall owner said as he pointed to the biggest stuffed animal at the booth.

"Ok sure you got yourself a deal,"Jimin said.

For the first two fish, he missed. Then he took in a big breath and imagined the training room at HQ.

He smoothly hit the fish with his eyes closed. The booth owner couldn't believe it.

"Oh my goodness gracious,son you have just set the highest score any game booth at this fair has ever had,"the booth owner said.

He took Jimin and Rosé's picture and he handed them their prize.

"What were you saying that I couldn't win you a teddy bear,"Jimin sarcastically said as they approached the car.

"Yah sorry I misjudged you,"Rosé said.

"Yah Hyung,"Eun Woo called.

"Ne?"

"I have some files I have to take to Namjoon Hyung. Do mind taking Ms Park home?" Eun Woo asked.

"No not at all, I'll meet you at HQ,"Jimin said as he grabbed the car keys.

Once they settled in the car, Jimin started driving Rosé home.

"Chim, who is Namjoon Hyung? Or should I call him Oppa?" Rosé asked.

This question made Jimin freeze and he gripped the steering wheel till his knuckles became white.

"Namjoon Hyung is um m-my brother,"Jimin lied.

"Oh, by the what is your family like?" She asked.

"M-my family? Well I have eight brothers and six sisters,"he said.

"Wow your family is pretty big. I on the other hand,I'm an only child,"she replied.

"We are not exactly real brothers and sisters, each of us was actually adopted, I was the fifth to be brought home by mom,"Jimin said.

"Oh I see, what are your siblings' names?"Rosé asked.

"Well there's Namjoon Hyung, Jin Hyung, Suga Hyung, Hobi Hyung, Tae, Kookie, Nay Nay, Jis,Kitty,Lili, San,Eun,Chewy and Soo,"He said hoping that any of those names weren't ringing any bells.

ME AND MY BODYGUARDजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें