Chapter 15

ϟ 9¾ ♔ ⚯͛ △⃒⃘ ➵ ♆⚯͛ ☁︎♆∞ɤ➶

It all went well. The pack has accepted the fact that other packs are coming. I'm glad they took it well because today the first packs are arriving. They should be here any minute now.

"Rose!" I turn around trying to see who it is that called me and see Beth is running towards me with a smile on her face.

"Hey Beth!" I greet her.

"Hey! So I was wondering if everyday after you train the pack you come over and I could start to train you."

"Oh, alright sure."

"Perfect!"

"Thanks"

"Don't mention it. Now where the hell is everyone?"

"Well they should be here any minute." I state.

All of a sudden I hear very loud squealing which I haven't heard in awhile. Beth and I quickly hug each other hoping this stops.

"Someone shut them up!" I shout.

"Make it stop! My ears will start bleeding soon!" Whines Beth.

"Rosalind Marie Hunter I have not seen you in like forever!" Squeals one of the girls.

"Shit, shut up!" I shout. I mean I know I am being rude but I will faint if this goes on any longer.

"Rose!" Shouts Lucian as he runs up to me.

"What happened?! Are you okay?! Where's Nathaniel?! Is he hurt?! Beth are you okay?! Do i have to kill an-"

"Shut up Lucian!" I shout. Apparently that's the only possible way to stop him from rambling for long periods of time... or with a kiss but there is no way that i'm going to let go of my ears. I don't need to hear the squeals become louder.

"Nothing happened. I am okay. Nathaniel is with Mike who is on his way over here right now. He's fine and you are not killing anyone." I finish.

"Thank you Rose. I thought he would never shut up, and Lucian I am perfectly fine thanks for asking."

"Oh alright, well there's Mike..." He says nervously his face flushing red.

"Yeah and If you turn around you will see our allies have arrived." I state as I walk up to Mike and take Nathan from him.

"Thanks Mike."

"No prob."

I walk over to Lucian and give him a kiss on the cheek. I love him. I don't know why I tried to bury that feeling before but I'm happy that we are together now.

I carefully grab my sleeping son and put him so his face is in my neck and he feels comfortable. He stirs a little in his sleep and I begin to hum and move a bit so that he does not wake up.

Lucian grabs me by my waist and turns us around. I am still looking down at Nathaniel but I feel many eyes on me. I move a strand of hair from Nathaniel's eyes and then look up.

I see the Silver Linings right in front of me, the Crescent Moon Pack to my left and the Silver Rivers Pack to my right. Wyatt is in front of his pack with a female by his side. I decide to be polite and I give them a friendly smile as I do the other packs as Lucian decides to speak up.

"Hello everyone. I just wanted to say thank you for agreeing to help us. It means a lot to us. Now, all three packs will be staying in a separate pack houses as there is not enough room for all packs combined in just ours. This other pack house is new and has a total of 900 rooms, 800 bathrooms, and three kitchens. You can all pick where you guys would like to stay but it must be in your sections. Silver Linings pack will receive the top 20 floors. Crescent Moon the next 15 under those and Silver Rivers the bottom 15. Any problems or questions?" He finishes.