Epilogue

-12 Years Later-

"Nathaniel come eat your breakfast before it gets cold!" I call out to my 17 year old son.

"I'll be there in just a second mom!"

"Hurry I have to take your sister to school she can't be tardy because of you again."

"Alright I'm done." He says and sits on the table to eat his breakfast.

As he eats I make two high ponytails on either side of my 12 year old daughter's hair.

"Mom why do you take the time to do her hair, she's just going to mess it up anyways." He comments and all I do is shake my head at him.

"Nathaniel just hurry up and eat."

"I'm done!" He shouts with his mouth open filled with food.

"You're such a pig! Gross!" I remark.

"You love me though."

He quickly puts the dishes in the sink and grabs his school and his younger sister's school bag and make his way over to the car. I need to get him one as soon as possible. I grab my daughter Lucy's hand and opened the back door of the carl. I quickly drop off Lucy and then Nathaniel

I make my way over to the hospital. I am a nurse working in the human world. See, after the war had ended Nathan and I lived in the cabin for two years and that's where Lucy, Lucian and I's daughter, was born. Later on we moved to a small town in Maryland where there were only humans. Nathan attends a human and werewolf high school but appears human to other wolves because he can conceal his scent. Five years ago I got married to a human man by the name of Chase Callahan. It took me a while to get over Lucian. No. I never got over him. I had to move on though and allow myself to be happy for my kids. He is a wonderful husband and father. We met at a cafe I used to work at when I first moved to Maryland. I do love him, but not nearly as much as I did Lucian.

Nathan and I left the pack without a word actually. Jasmin and Kyle are Alpha and Luna but even they don't know where we are. We haven't spoken to anyone since we left. My old friends are just memories now. Beth, Mike, Zoella, everyone. Just memories now. The only one who knows where I am is my cousin Jeramy. He was instructed to only contact me when there is an immediate emergency or threat. Nathaniel barely remembers Lucian but he knows how much it hurt me and I know he remembers the pain he felt when his daddy never returned from the war. He would cry to sleep every night. Sometimes he even refused to eat. He used to worry me. Now, he is an amazing older brother. He picked his sister's name too. He always told me how he wanted a sister named Lucy and when I gave him the news of my pregnancy he just kept asking about his little sister Lucy. I am proud of Nathan and what he has become.

I am now 29 years old. My life is as good as it can get considering the situation I find myself in. My two kids, Nathaniel Julio Hunter and Lucinda Hunter, make me the happiest woman I could ever be. My husband treats Nathaniel and Lucinda as if he were his own and he knows our secret.

My life is complete. Everything has been figured out, yet who knows... Maybe I'll have another adventure soon... Somewhere unexpected. You never know.

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°