˚ ✩. 21 .✩ ˚

i am not speed. i literally left this for a year bro

───────────── .°୭̥ ❁

They were so close, yet so far. Chat's eyes flickered momentarily down to the girl's lips, before back at her eyes.

"Can I kiss you?"

Marinette's mouth formed a small 'o' shape, before closing and opening once more.

Chat's heartbeat quickened as he felt her lean in, closing the gap between them. Their eyes closed, and the girl's hands tangled in his hair not long after.

Chat moved closer towards her, gently pushing her against the head of the chair. He played with his hair as she played with his, savouring their first kiss; especially sweet thanks to the oreos they had a few minutes ago.

As they parted, breathing heavily and hearts beating quickly, Chat admired the bluenette as her hands rested over his shoulders. "You have no idea how badly I wanted to do that," he confessed, a small laugh coming after. "What, kiss me?" Marinette asked with a short giggle, a hand moving up to push a dangling strand of his hair off his face. "Hmm," he mused simply, adjusting himself to sit up and let her also do so.

The bluenette slowly slid closer to him, until their shoulders touched, resting her head against his. "You know, I gotta give it to you, as much as I don't want to say it, you're one of the best people to be around," she admitted, Chat chuckling.

"I didn't know how soft you could get, did I just unlock something there?" he asked tauntingly, earning a soft knudge from the girl. "Oh shush, as if," she snapped back, regaining her usual playful stubborness she always had around him. "I guess I'll take that back then," he chuckled, glancing at the girl resting on his shoulder.

"What do you wanna do?" he asked her after a moment of comfortable silence. Casually, she picked his hand up and interwined his fingers with hers. "I want to watch the stars," she said softly, closing her eyes and she caressed his palm with her thumb. "Then that's what we''ll do."

They climbed up to the hatch, exiting it and sitting in their little corner from the other day, Marinette resting on his lap as she toyed with his fingers. "Someone's gotten affectionate real quick," Chat remarked with a smirk as he looked down at her. The girl looked up at him, holding eye contact with her piercing bluebell eyes. "Don't start complaining, you'll regret it," she simply said as she continued what she was doing.

"Oh I'm not complaining," he assured her, pulling his hand away from her grasp to stroke her forehead. "Good then."

The two sat in a comfortable silence for a while, enjoying the stars on that clear night.

Marinette stirred in his lap, before getting up and resting against his shoulder. "Chat?" she called softly, having him looking at her as she did the same. "I love you too," she finally returned his words from last night, softly pecking his cheek. He smiled, chuckling. "I definitely unlocked something there, you just boosted my ego, princess," he remarked, earning a hard knudge from the girl. He pouted at her. "Shut it," she let out a scoff that turned into a little laugh, before she went back to her postion, laying against his shoulder.

"I guess this means I can call you my girlfriend now, right?" Chat asked, resting his head atop hers. "Guess so," the bluenette chuckled, before yawning. "You're getting sleepy easily nowdays," Chat remarked along with a sigh. "That's my cue to get going," he announced, about to get up when she tugged his arm. "Do you really have to go now?" she asked, a little whiny tone in her voice which was new to him.