˚ ✩. 9 .✩ ˚

i changed the stuff around a little so
-- : time skip
••• : same scene different pov

───────────── .°୭̥

Despite the fact that Marinette was healed, Sabine did not allow her to go to school. She insisted for her to stay home just one more day, for her to finsih up homework and just to make sure.

She spun lazily in her chair, avoiding the task ahead; her Physics work. She had left that for 'later' yesterday. Marinette absolutely dreaded Physics, and it wasn't any help that she was bad at it. It was only thanks to Adrien and Alya that her grades were okay. Her mourning over the questions were interrupted by a single jingle; her message ringtone.

*******
Chat Noir
hey purrincess, how u feline tdy?
******

Marinette sighed. Chat could never stop punning.

******
Marinette
im better, but i still hv stay home, and guess what im stuck with physics hw ;-;

Chat Noir
i would love to help, but this cat has school too lmao- i can come over ltr tho

Marinette
u? good at physics? pfft-

Chat Noir
hm remember what happened with the measurements? :D

Marinette
fine if it means i can finish this up ltr sure y not-

Chat Noir
aight my class is gonna start soon, i'll ttyl ;)

Marinette
🙄 ur such a flirt on n off the screen-

Chat Noir
it is my purrsonality :p

Marinette
pls istg chat- go to class

Chat Noir
:((

Marinette
😐 go

Chat Noir
fine fine ttyl-

Marinette
ttyl kitty~
******

With chuckle, Marinette put her phone down and shut her books, placing them in her school bag. "And goodbye, I'll see you tonight," she said. With that, Tikki giggled. "What happened to doing homework?" she asked. "Chat's going to help me tonight so, I get to relax," she told her kwami. "Now, what shall we do?"

•••

Adrien smiled at his phone.

******
Marinette
😐 go
******

God, he loved when she sassed at him.

Nino sat down next to him a bit confused. "Hey dude," he greeted. Adrien, who seemed to have snapped out of a trance, flipped his phone and placed in down on the table, looking at Nino. "Oh, hey Nino."

Yep. something was up with him. "What's up?" "Nothing much," the blonde replied dryly, picking up his phone and clicked the keys of his keyboard again.