˚ ✩. 14 .✩ ˚

───────────── .°୭̥ ❁

Adrien detransformed in his room, immediately flopping onto his bed. "That felt so good to finally tell someone, Plagg," he said to his kwami. "And it felt very gross to hear you talk and act like that," the kwami retorted, sticking his tongue out in disgust, before zipping off to his cheese cupboard. The blond boy rolled his eyes. "Whatever," he said, rolling over to his side table to pick up his phone.

******
Chat Noir
hey princess
******

Marinette had just arrived on her balcony, climbing into her hatch. Just as she was about to feed Tikki, she got a notification.

******
Chat Noir
hey princess
******

She smiled. He he asked to head back early because he wanted to text her.

******
Marinette
hi chat

Chat Noir
how was it?

Marinette
pretty good
******

Marinette tossed Tikki her cookie before curling up in her bed.

******
Chat Noir
did u miss me :0

Marinette
no :p

Chat Noir
why not :((

Marinette
okay, maybe a little-

Chat Noir
:D HAH u admitted it

Marinette
the last time u get that

Chat Noir
no

Marinette
yes

Chat Noir
no

Marinette
yes
******
•••
******
Marinette
yes
******

Adrien was a grinning idiot at that point.

******
Marinette
give up?
******

He smirked, having an idea.

******
Chat Noir
u wish, im just doing smtg
******

He open his camera app, positioning himself laying down on his side and his hair covering his eyes. He then held his phone in one hand and with the other, he made a heart with his fingers, holding it in front of his face.

"Kid, what the hell are you doing," Plagg asked, who just flew out of his cheese sanctuary to meet whatever this was. "Shut up Plagg, I'm tryna get her to finish my heart."

He snapped the picture, opening the message app.

******
Marinette
what are u doing, idiot come back here

Chat Noir
*1 attachment* Finish my heart :((
******
•••
******
Chat Noir
*1 attachment* Finish my heart :((
******