˚ ✩. 12 .✩ ˚

sorry for not uploading the edited chaps like i said, genuinely taking longer thank i thought plus i've been busy with stuff but here wego yayay

───────────── .°୭̥ ❁

Alya started to ask Marinette if there was more happening between them, waggling her eyebrows suggestively. The bluenette widened her eyes, insisting they were best friends, nothing more. Of course, this hurt Adrien a bit, but maybe; just maybe, she was only lying.

Just as the blond opened his mouth to say something, the whole building shook. Marinette gripped onto the table, Nino and Adrien on their chairs and Alya just gripped onto her desk partner. The shaking slowly died down, but the vibrations of it were still felt. "Was that an earthquake??" the DJ wondered aloud. The bluenette shook her head as she approached the windows of the classroom. "Nope. It's an Akuma."

The four evacuated the class, knowing exactly where to go as they were very much used to Akumas. Marinette shook them off once they reached a crowd large enough and ran into the subway, transforming before zipping after the Akuma even if she didn't know what it looked like.

Chat Noir, on the other hand was right on Stoneheart's tail. Yes; their classmate, Ivan was once again akumatised. Pausing behind a rooftop pillar, he made a call for Ladybug. After three beeps, she picked up.

"M'lady, I'm right behind Stoneheart. He's been akumatised again, though this time I don't know what or who he's got."

"Stoneheart again? Hawkmoth seems to be going for the same victims over and over again..."

"Ladybug, focus, I need you here before I loose track of him."

"Right, sorry okay. Plug your earpiece in, I'll talk to you from there."

Soon enough, she found him. "Hey Chat, I hope I'm not too late," she greeted. "You're just on time. Stoneheart's headed for the Eiffel Tower, just like the second time we fought him," he said, gesturing to the landmark. "I think we should just watch what he's doing first, and when I get an idea, I'll let you know." The superheroine nodded. "Sounds great, let's go."

At the Eiffel Tower, the two hid on either side of the landmark, carfeully watching what Stoneheart was doing. Ladybug squinted to get a better look, to see that Chloe was in his grasp.

"Chat," she called through her earpiece. "Hey, hey, what you got?" he replied almost immediately. "I have a clue of what he wants to do, so hear me out okay?" Her partner managed to sneak in a pun. "Don't you mean hear meow?"

"Chat Noir!" she scolded. "Okay fine, seriously this time." he backed off seepishly as she began to explain.

After the plan was shared, they went right into action. Chat leaped in front of Stoneheart. "Hey , Rockhead! Bet you can't catch me!" he taunted, making him angry. "Watch it, if you will, or else this piece of trash will be thrown away!" Stoneheart grunted, holding up Chloe. "Hey! I am not trash!"

While Chat caused a distraction, with her lucky charm in hand, Ladybug attempted to locate the akumatised object, but it wasn't going very well. She couldn't see anything that could possibly hold the akuma.

"Chat, how much longer can you hold?" Ladybug asked him through the earpiece. He answered, grunting before speaking. "How much longer do you need?" She sighed. "I'm asking you," she said. She didn't want him to hold up if he couldn't. "Chat. How much longer can you hold? Get out of there if you can't I'll take over and you can find the akumatised object!"