•12

Y/N

"You came!"

"Who is it? Oh my god Y/n!" Hyunjae popped up from behind Younghoon and hugged me.

He hugged me tightly as if we haven't met for years. I tapped his arms slightly, letting him know that I'm running out of breath.

I fixed my sundress that Chanhee bought while Hyunjae laughed.

"Oh sorry sorry"

"Why are you three still in front there? Come inside and eat"

We sat down at the dining table and waited for Younghoon's dad to join us.

"Oh my gosh! How long have I not seen this scene! The three of you together brings back old memories!" Younghoon's mom squealed

"Now sit together. I want to take photos of you guys!"

She whipped out her phone and took pictures of us three. I was squeezed between Younghoon and Hyunjae.

Hyunjae wrapped his arms around me and pulled me into another tight hug while Younghoon sat closer to me. Which made me scooted further away from him.

"My oh my! The kids who always causes ruckus in the neighborhood has gathered!" Younghoon's dad sat down

"What took you so long? Now let's dig in"

<3

"Yah Hyunjae can't you play properly?!" Younghoon scolded

"Why are you blaming me?! You were the one that hit me"

Currently we, well not we but Hyunjae and Younghoon, are playing Mario Kart since Hyunjae wanted to play it.

I sat on Younghoon's bed scrolling through my phone, not interested in whatever they're doing.

I had changed into one of Younghoon's t-shirts. Thank god I wore a short pants underneath the sundress.

"Both of you suck at playing games! Stop blaming each other" I spoke

I was slowly opening up to Younghoon, not much but like little in case if he decided to turn back to the old him.

"As if you are good at it" Hyunjae retorted

"I am"

After they finished the game Hyunjae passed me the controller.

"Have a go with Younghoon. If you lose you will receive the consequences"

And I won by a landslide between both Hyunjae and Younghoon.

"I need to go" I said

"My friend is picking me up. Jaehyun-a are you staying till next week?"

"Then I'll probably see you tomorrow"

I walked down the stairs and said bye to Younghoon's parents.

"See you guys tomorrow. Bye"

I waved at them and ran towards Chanhee's car.

"Did you have fun?"

"Yeah! It feels like I went back to my childhood"

"Is that how much fun you had? You had fun more with them than me?" He pouted

"Awww is my baby sad" I teased

"Whatever" he blushed.

<3

"Y/n!" I looked over my book and saw Younghoon walking towards me with a shopping bag

"Yah did you even have time to go shopping?" I joked

"No! You left your dress at my house, remember?" He said

Others gasped loudly. I widened my eyes while Younghoon looked at his classmates like they're crazy.

"What you don't have bestfriend?" He retorted

"R-Real-Oh I did...! I- Then your shirt...? I'll bring it over to your place!" I said

"Ahh~Just bring it tomorrow"

He handed me the bag and I smiled at him before taking it then placing it underneath the table.

"Jaehyun will come by during lunch"

I nodded at him and continued to focus on the book.

"Yah-Did you do this question?! I couldn't even figure it out"

"Of course I did"

"How did you do it? Teach me please!"

"10000 won"

"Yah-! I will bite you if you do that again"

"Ok ok ok" I laughed before teaching him the answer.

"Yah...Be my tutor please?" He said then draped his arms over my shoulders

"Sorry but I have more annoying kids to tutor"

"There's someone more annoying than me?!" He gasped, feeling offended

"Well no but you, penguin boy and Jaehyun often give me headache"

"Who's penguin boy?"

Then the teacher entered.

"I'll tell you later"

📝

This is shorter than usual but I'm currently at my hometown so please understand.

Thank you for reading it❤️