•17

CHANHEE

"Do you know Seungjoo?"

"Seungjoo? Of course! She's my friend!"

"Then I doubt you will believe me...Seungjoo...She-She used to be my friend"

"Really? Then we have the same friends! What a coincidence!"

"But! But! I don't actually like her..."

"What? Why? I mean she's nice, pretty and she's an angel!"

"So hear me out...! She used to like me ok?"

"Wait-! So the friend she said about the one-sided love last time was about you?!"

"She talked about me?"

"Yeah! She said that a friend of hers liked a guy but that guy always pushes her away. But anyways. You're a bad guy then!"

"What! No! I have my reasons and I want to tell you. Back when we were kids, there was a kid that I like...Both of us liked each other but when Seungjoo found out, she stabbed the girls thighs. And I was the witness! Well of course no one believed me"

"But it's impossible that she did it! She won't do that!"

"Excuse me? You're talking to a witness here?"

"But surely it was accidental?"

"Does hanging out with your crush one day and suddenly she popped out behind the slide and just stab someone's thighs accidental?"

"Uhh...nope?"

"And I want you to be careful of her. Since she now knows that you live with me...She might go loco"

"She probably changed? She might've realized that what she did was wrong and changed!"

"No-"

"Chanhee...People changed. Seungjoo must've changed over the years! She's my friend Chanhee! She's also your friend! I don't like people talking about my friends! Plus I met you because of her. She paid for my trip and stuff. And I met you there...So I'm thankful to her to be able to make a friend that helps me through my life"

She stood up and walked towards her room leaving me speechless on the couch.

If Seungjoo did that...she might blackmail Y/n

I stared at the door and thought of a plan to get Y/n away from Seungjoo.

Y/N

Seungjoo is not that type of person to do that. She helped me have a great time at New Zealand and helped me with work sometimes.

I don't think she would do something like that...

<3

"Yah Y/n. Are you dating NEW?"

"No! I got here first! Y/n-a...Did I do something to make you sad? I'll make it up to you..."