•3

Y/N

It had been 3 hours since the meet and greet started.

Girls still had energy to shout and scream their love to him. I couldn't even explain how scared I was.

Younghoon had kept me in check since the start. He had texted me on how I shouldn't be so happy because Chanhee won't even budge an eye at me and so on.

I didn't enjoy my time there.

Once the event had ended, I walked back to the rooftop and cried.

The rooftop was where I could be alone and cry.

To sum it up, it was my secret place.

I felt trap in Younghoon's game for sure. The pain and sadness I felt was unbearable.

No matter how much I told myself it'll be fine, I still cannot bear being trapped.

God knows how long I cried, the door opened and I saw Chanhee panting as he walked over to me.

His eyes was as concerned as earlier. When I saw him I broke down.

"There there..." he pushed me on to his shoulders and patted my head

Being in his arms was like being in a close friend arms.

It was as if I had known him for years.

He hummed me to calm me down and continued to pat my head.

"Was he the guy?" he asked once I calmed down. I nodded and wiped the remaining tear.

"Now I have to pay you back twice" I tiredly chuckled

"What? No. I like talking to you"

"But you listened to my dumb story"

"Hey hey...Your story isn't dumb. Your story is something you can't control..." he comforted

Then we talked. Again.

It felt nice talking to him after a short time.

<3

It has been 3 weeks since I last saw Chanhee. During those weeks a rumor started that Chanhee is dating a famous idol. I think her name was Winter?

I wanted to ask him if it was true or not but sadly I didn't have his number.

During the weeks too, Seungjoo have been acting different.

She became very depressed and suddenly one day she was back to her normal self. I had asked her what's going on.

But she told me that she lost a game she really liked and finally found it. I sensed that she was lying but I didn't push her.

Younghoon to was acting very weird during that time too. He hadn't come to school often, he didn't bully me as bad as before and he looked distraught.