•7

YOUNGHOON

"This is the information you asked for. And apparently, they were seen at a convenience store in Singapore last week"

"Impossible...! T-They died?! In the fire!"

"I guess they managed to escape before it happened?"

"Thank you. I'll pay you later"

I ran out of the shop and to a cafe nearby. I pulled out the documents from the folder and read every single one of them.

This is more complicated than I expected...

I looked more inside the folder and found photos. I took them out and looked through them.

This is really them.

They weren't dead?

I looked outside the window and sighed.

Then I saw Y/n walking out from a convenience store with a bag filled with chips and 2 bottles of water. And she was smiling.

How long has she had not smiled like that?

I watched as she opened a door to an expensive car and sat in it.

In a split second, I saw a guy in the driver seat. The window tint was quite dark so I couldn't really see anything, but I was sure that they were going to travel somewhere far.

Wait...-Who was that guy? What was he doing with Y/n? What if he does something bad to Y/n?

Concerned, I stood up immediately and tried calling Y/n.

"For god sakes pick up dimwit"

I walked out from the cafe and tried chasing after the car but it was to late.

Fuck fuck fuck

Y/N

"This place is so nice Chanhee!"

"I know right?! Resting here will be so nice!"

I nodded, enthusiastically. I picked up a chips I bought—well technically not me but Chanhee paid for it—and fed it to him.

"Thanks"

"Do you usually go everywhere for photoshoots?"

"Yeah sometimes to another country"

"So you were at New Zealand last time was for a photo shoot?"

"Yeah but I got to rest there for a day or two" he shrugged.

I nodded and looked back outside to the blue ocean. It was so beautiful.

Some people were surfing, some were spending time with their family, in conclusion everyone was enjoying their time.

<3