Library

She find herself in the library, copying rules once again.

"Did she bring wine in? Or which rules it is?"

Or more like staring at her Lan er gege across the hall and swoon over him. Ever since little miss Jin was withdraw the rule of female and male get even more strict but somehow she still able to sit here with him, maybe it is fate or someone have hands in it.

(In Hanshi, the number one cultivators sneeze)

"Xichen ge?"
" (^_^)huh? I totally don't do anything A-Xian"

No body believe that he don't have hand in such arrangement....even his uncle. (Even Wen ruohan rise his eyebrows)

"Lan wangji, Lan zhan, Lan er gege~"
"Why do you keep ignoring me? Lan zhan~ talk to me!!"
"..."
"Hmph! Should I call you, husband?"

*SNAP*

The poor paint brush in his hand and shattered into a million pieces and the once neat handwriting spiral out of control and only ink strains left on the paper. Ear redder then the most spicy Yunmeng food.

"Miss Wei...please restrain yourself..."
"Aiyo Lan zhan, this is the longest sentence you spoke to me after the first meeting. Wanna talk?"

"How did Wei wuxian score Hanguang-Jun when it's just one side conversation?"
"Because A-die have already fall in love with Baba since the first meeting. I know because both of them keep recite that tales."
"LA-LAN SIZHUI?!"
"Anymore question?

Who dare? The most gentle of the juniors Lan sizhui is smiling with venom dripping down from each curve of his smile, he just get a little overprotective over his family you see.

"Miss Wei please!"
"What? Can a girl confesses to her beloved? Was there a rule?"
"There-"
"Lan zhan, lying is against the rules~"
"No.."

"There is actually no rules against this? Why don't we know?"
"Maybe because you don't copy rules every waking moments."
"That is true."

She look at Lan zhan who was straight face but his small action is what caught her attention. Red ears, clench fists. Hehehe! His reaction is so fun.

"Lan zhan, let me tell you something that you will never forget. I, Wei wuxian is in love with Lan wangji of Gusu Lan and I will not let you out of my hands."

"Also! This isn't related to Yunmeng at all, but my own desire."
"Bye bye!"

She land a soft peck on his cheek and skip away.

"Oh lord, SHE REALLY DID THAT!"
"Nope! Nope! This is a dream, nope!"
"YOUNG MISTRESS JIN DON'T FAINT NOW!"
"DIDN'T SHE JUST BROKE TEN RULES IN A ROW?"
"....Have anyone check in grandmaster Lan yet?"

Lan wangji stood still and living up to his reputation, jade and just stood there frozen. There is like a thousand thought running in his mind and none is normal by any sense.

His crush kiss him....
His crush confess to him...

Lan zhan emotion overload....

And he did something that he never in a life does, he fainted right in the middle of the library.

"Imagine Wei wuxian did that in our world, I'm sure he would get marry there."
"I bet the moonlight scene and they already is wedding."
"Won't the Grandmaster and the elder oppose?"
"Hahaha! You think Zewu-Jun would let his only younger brother be sad? I'm sure he will bend the rules with his own bare hands just to ensure that they're getting marry that very same day, while making it as grand as Gusu Lan allowed."

"Well, considering that a male and female can stay in one library to get this scene....I agree."

He woke up again into a familiar room, Jingshi. His body jerked in response, how did he end up here? Last he remembered he...faint because his crush confess.

"Brother, you are awake."
"Xiongzhang...why?"

There wasn't much talking before Lan huan start to plan the future, his skill of understanding his brother without talking was extremely useful at the moment. He can see the adoration in his brother's eyes whenever he said Lady Wei name.

Hmm...Lady Wei doesn't have a bad status, have strong golden core and appearance is also good. Perhaps uncle will agree.

"Zewu-Jun really plan ahead huh?"
"What do you think? I heard that Zewu-Jun already start planning this far ahead in our world too."

"Xiongzhang..."
"Wangji...very well, brother will ask for a small pond in the Jingshi."

"Hey! How the heck does Zewu-Jun know that Hanguang-Jun want lotus pond?" One of the random disciples whisper.
"You ask me, then I ask who? Hangguang-Jun face is like a stone....how do we know?"

*************************************************