Gusu Lan (2)

(First meeting of wangxian and wangji getting tease and xichen being the happy brother.)

******************************
Gusu Lan sect is a beautiful place, high up in the mountains surrounding by clouds akin to fairy lands. But the rules broke many dream, 3000+ rules waiting for all the disciples from different sect to enter and learn. The rules is so binding that one can not drink tea with out going over 50 rules at once. Which is ridiculous.

"We-"
Everyone stare wide eyes, for a Lan elder to be silent using their clan spell, it's comical.

They arrive at the gate with two Lan guards standing and waiting. Of course there would be some arguments before the most hand man Wei ying ever seen appear.

"Lan wangji"
"Lan zhan"
"Lan er gege"
Both Wei ying took turn to tease him and under everyone eyes and the ever righteous jade of Gusu turn even more red, he is at his limits. If Wei ying keep teasing him he might just kiss both of them here and there.

Lan xichen is very happy, one could even see flower and light radiant from him. He is already pass wedding planning, he is now thinking hmm, what name should I pick for my nephew and nieces?
( ' `✿)

While the Lan elders and Lan qiren is very close to qi deviations.

By gods! He was the most handsome young master she ever seen. A beauty that would only appear once in a blue moon, an incomparable beauty that could ruin or make a kingdom. Many girls blush looking at such man and Wei ying smiles, woah! He is even more striking looking at so close.

The said man was blushing and sweat is flowing, he is too embarrassed to open his eyes. He scared that if he did he would unable to control himself.

******************************
Once they settle in they given chance to look around for today. Many still whisper about the jade like man. She listen to it and find herself agreeing, truly elegant. She sneak out wearing black robes, she can't really go out in all silver or other colors. It would be too eye catching and too noticeable.

"A-ying, I have a lot of black robes is you want."
"Sure, give me."
"Deal."

She meet up with xue yang and Meng Yao in one of the inn that wasn't too pricy but private enough for them to talk. Meng Yao change his appearance to someone familiar to xue yang face, posing as siblings coming to Caiyi town to visit. An reasonable excuse, better then posing as a women and men together.

"Sh-! Double xue yang?"
"Nope! Nope! This world can't handle two xue yang and Wei wuxian together."
"A-xian, how about us both with double xue yang and double meng yao?"
"Fu*k!"

She sneak back in late at night with emperor smiles in her hand, she try it when she was planning with A-yang and A-Yao and the taste was wonderful so she bought two jars. She study the ward and she can admit that it's a bit stronger then the on in Yunmeng but not enough to stop her.

"HAHAHAHA! I also broke the protection ward and sneak in too!"
"Wanna go and sneak in every sects? Should be fun."

While the twin Wei ying plan on how to sneak in every sects and created chaos, everyone face pale and start planning if they should run away or hope that their ward is strong enough. Maybe skip town for an un plan vacation trips is a welcoming new change.

Except the Wen, Wen ruohan want to them to try because he want to see if they are strong enough, a test actually.

She climb the gate, hoping that no guards was around. She should have ask about the guard routines before sneaking out, damn it. She mis calculated that one. Looking left and right she swung one leg over before a voice surprise her.

"No sneaking in, no staying pass curfew, no brining in alcohol."

"Awww~ same old Lan er gege."

She look over and it's the beautiful man, standing straight and tall reciting rules as if he is the rules. The words pass over her head through, she rather look at the fine looking gentle man. She ignore his word by looking at the pleasing lips that totally isn't seducing her.

"Are we supposed to be looking this? I feel like we intrude their personal spaces?"
"We can't leave anyway, so let just close our eyes and turn away."

The fought under the moonlight, she no longer suppress her golden core and let it flow freely. She have the most fun she have in years because there is barely anyone that able to fight in equal strength with her.

Everyone watch in amazed as two striking beauties dance under the moonlight. Some amazed at the beauty while some with their skills.

After a while because she was concern of her wine jars, mister living jade caught her and bring her to his uncle and brother. One alway have the amiable smile and one look like he will spit blood soon. One and two respond later she was asking and requesting for Xue yang and Meng Yao to stay in cloud recesses. Some pity sob stories and some sad eyes direct to Zewu-jun and wola!!! They both get a room together and will be recognized as a rouge cultivators that was invite in.

Once getting out and maybe get punished to copy some books she call for them.

"Xue yang, Meng Yao."
"Jie!!"
"You can stay but remember, don't go stabbing people or anger them to death, unless it's someone we all hate. Can't let the sob stories fail."
"Understand."

*********************************
"How about we ensure that they never meet and team up?"
"How about we ensure that the twins Wei ying haven't plan to sneak in everywhere and cause chaos."

*********************************