Xue Yang

When she turn 15 her house gain one more resistant. Xue yang, he was a wild card. He love candies and stabbing people. So she gain his trust and then once in a while release him in her night hunt and let him stab all he want. He trust about three people, her, Meng Yao and Meng shi. Which is perfect for her and she teach him how to properly gain his golden core.

"You trust him? He is evil."
"And everyone here is not?"

While this part of her life going well, her life in Jiang sect is a mess. Madam yu is getting even more crazy (everyone saw how she scream at the air because it blow too hard and her hair is mess up). While Jiang cheng do have skill and learn but anything else is useless if anyone poke about his inferior complex. (And scold your head disciple in-front of other sect is not helping)

"Shouting at your head disciple is just confirming to everyone that your sect is weak. So I don't understand why would anyone do it. I'm sure even sect leader Wen won't."
"Oh, how can you be so sure?" Wen ruohan finally spoke.
"Your excellency, you value talent. Look at Zhao zhuliu, he was given Wen surname because his talents and your favorite cousin and Nieces is someone that skill in medical and literature art. They are side branch but given honors. And look at Jiang sect, A-xian is their own head disciple and rank 4 but they scream and whip him and even use the "servant" cards in front of everyone. Anyone with any scheme would want to invade. All of them are stupid."
Wen ruohan look at the twin Wei ying and smile, he might be a tyrants but he did value talents and loyalty, the two of them are both very talents. Much better then his own heirs, hmmm, much to consider.

Another problems is that some elders of the clan wish for Jiang cheng to be engage soon, more likely they see how well he going to grow up into that they fear no one would dare let their daughter to marry him.

"Uncle did get blacklist by all the matchmakers from every corner of Yunmeng territory." Jin ling who finally get over the shock of his big uncle (wait? Should he call her big aunt?) life and finally spoke.
"WHAT!" Jiang cheng scream.
"Hm, small uncle, you was black list by all and even the one in Jin territory run away."

And some elders wish for him to engage to her. Well their reasoning is simple, she is beautiful, skills and her golden core is strong. Not only that she is already the disciple of Yunmeng. So there won't be a problem to traveling and meeting (looking at their eldest Miss). Of course this led to Madam Yu screaming about how Sect leader Jiang favored her more etc and stuffs.

"Oh lord, I'm lucky I'm a man. I can't imagine marry to someone I see as brother. That is creepy."

Both sect leader Jiang and Madam Yu finally agree on something for once, which is the engagement must never happened in any shape or form.

"Thank the lucky star."
"Don't worry, I will opposed it with everything I get."
"Brother, please stop trying to burn young master Jiang with your eyes." Said 蓝大
"Hm." The glare never stop.

But this doesn't stop Young master Jiang, Jiang wanyin aka Jiang cheng to see her as his. She don't know what happened in his mind but after that he see her as his future spouse (although nothing will ever come up) and that she belongs to him. Which just make her interaction with other man, fun.

She suddenly can't stand too close to other male disciples nor talk or smile if he was anywhere close. He would come and shout in anger and then try to tell everyone she engage to him. No one in the sect listen though because they all heard Madam Yu voice screaming about how it will never happened. But everyone kinda nod and forget about it.

"I think he think like that because how his mother keep talking about your mother that he grow some obsession."
"That is even weirder."

Madam yu become even more mad, not only her husband fall for her mother but now her only son also all over her. She accused her that she is a fox demon, capable of seducing man left and right but again, she don't care. Such problems only end up a joke in dinner when she dine at her little hide out. Everyone laugh and forget it but not Xue yang. He laugh and itching to stab people.

In his word: That brats is wanting something out his reach. So jie, want me to get rid of it?

"He really adores her."

So she just let him out in the hunt more. While this all going on, Jiang Yanli and her own engagement still as awkward as ever. She did end up meeting Jin zixuan, she can't really avoid him every time. They on normal speaking term, in another universe where she adores Yanli every step then she might hate him but she don't. So their conversation is basic topics or talking about yao and sword style. It really don't make young master Jiang go all jealous when he saw her talking with Jin zixuan.

******************************
Usually if that happens she escaped and join xue yang in his daily "let f up as many people life in the street as possible." And it was fun. Most people there deserve it, many steal, kill and sell people but wore the mask of righteousness. She remembered many to be the one that kick her but change their face as soon as she clean up. Same face but with different cloths, so she let Meng Yao and xue yang run wild.

"This is a trio that we must never let them meet, ever!"

With Wei wuxian talents and smart, Meng Yao brain and Xue yang ruthlessness. This will spell disaster to everyone, worse is that the three of them is all smart and can operated even if one was not there. Not just mindless groups.