Wei ying throw it down! (And lan zhan is fanboying) Part 1

Lan qiren sigh for the tenth time early in the morning and he already feel his headache is getting worse. He already know that the meeting will be the breaking point of if he will really storm to his brother little hide out and drag him back or not.

He really want to his brother to suffer the grey hairs at young age like him.

"Think about it, Grandmaster Lan really have to deal with a lot of things."

He know that Yunmeng Jiang and the Jin have close bond all because their Madam was friends. And they both was truly two peas in the pot. Last he see them his ears ring for days that he have more nightmares then when someone decides that it's fun to shed his face in his sleep. He sincerely hope that they could at least shout in a more tamed way rather then blasting everyone ears off once again.

No wonder Wen ruohan went back to his sect after one day here.

Everyone sneak a glance at the famous Wen ruohan and suddenly as if enlightenment hit, their curious look turn into one that consists of pity, understanding and relatedness.

And truly, Wen ruohan wasn't sure if he should be angry that people fear him a bit lesser or nod at them. He suddenly wish he can just snap most of their neck but alas the damn light is still floating around as a warning.

—————————————————————————

"THAT USELESS-"
"JIN GUANGSH-"

Hearing the scream way before any of the Madams enter the sect really make Lan qiren wish he could just be locked up in a small room away from all this bullshit that was about to happen. Damn it, his brother left everything to him to handle.

Don't cures, don't envy....sigh, he will punish himself with rules later.

"Wow, he get angry and then punish himself. Truly the epitome of rules."
"But his qi is out of control."
"UNCLE-"
"Uncle-"

"LAN QIREN WHERE IS THAT BITCH? SHE IS JUST LIKE HER DAMN MOTHER ALWAY RUINING OTHERS PEOPLE LIFE."

"Madam Yu, who is that? This problem only start with your son and young master Jin regarding your daughter. And you should call me Grandmaster Lan."

"BULLSHIT, I DON'T BELIEVE THAT BITCH WASN'T THE PROBLEM, BRING HER OUT SO I CAN WHIP HER TO DEAD."

"How the actual fuck she thought it was about Wei wuxian????"
"WEI WUXIAN ISN'T EVEN THE ONE THAT START THIS SHIT!!!"
"Honestly, Wei wuxian, I might still distrust you but how the fuck do you able to stay there and be loyal for so long? Is it was me I would have snap long ago."

"Hmmm, child abused and emotional and physical abuse really do wonder to your mental health."

"Grandmaster Lan, where is my son? For him to be hit....tsk."

"Greeting Sect leader Jiang / Greeting Sect leader Jin"
"So-"
"LAN QIREN DON'T YOU DARE PROTECT THAT LITTLE SHIT. JIANG FENGMIAN ALREADY FAVOR HIS BASTARD AND HE PROBABLY WON'T EVEN PUNISH HER."

"Madam Yu, STOP SHOUTING."
"Hmmmmm!!!"

Lan Qiren was extremely glad that his clan have silent spell. He thank for his ancestors for it.

"Everyone please sit, I will bring out your children."

"My ears...."
"Huh? What are you saying?"
"I said HOW SECT LEADER JIANG STILL ABLE TO HEAR???"
"Maybe he smile because his ears is gone from the noises?"
"Agree"

—————————————————————————