Fragrant beauty (1)

Her time in the library was very well spend, copy some rules and tease Lan zhan as much as she want, his ears get so red and so pretty.
(In another universe where Wei wuxian is a dense mf that he never realize how red his Lan zhan ears).

"HEY! I'm not dense."
"Xian-ge, it took you 13 years and a sacrifice ritual and months of solving unsolved age old crime and Zewu-jun telling it to you before you realized that father love you."
"A-YUAN!"
"Wei ying-"
"Okay okay! Stop!"

"Why are we here? Just to get feed dog food?"

Consider the rule about man and woman it seem that she get off easy, them both in the same library and Grandmaster Lan haven't bust in and blame her for tainting his perfect jade of a nephew yet. She was sure Zewu-Jun have a hand in this, only him the sect heir and number one male cultivators could have bend the rules to such extend. So as a thank she tease Lan zhan harder, aww his ears get so red. She love red!

One can see heart flying around both on screen and real life and many whom now accept that the righteous Hanguang-Jun is in love with Yilling Laozu and is marry, they allow the heart to bounce off their heads. And close their eyes and sigh.

She dread the day when she finally completed all the copy and wish that she can break more, but alas she have to stop for now. Considering that she get punish first out of everyone it already make her name widespread enough. Need to stay low.

"Male Wei wuxian have zero knowledge on how to stay low. He will break every rules in one hour if he given the chance."

She meet up with xue yang and meng yao, there was nothing new aside from the fact that there is a letter from Yunping from Meng Shi informing everyone that she find a new job as a seamstress with an old couple who don't look down on her, and she work from home so no customer could know or see it's her.

**************************
Meng yao is very happy, his mother could finally find a respectable job that no one could criticize her anymore. Not only that it was work from home she doesn't need to walk out and having the potential of getting recognized. He snap out of his thought when he noticed that Wei ying stop talking and waking, she stood still look down the small hill.

Huh? Is there something that interesting?

He and meng yao look down and oh! It was a girl, a girl in Jin clothing. And she was throwing herself at Lan er gongzi., the very man that his jie have chosen. Luckily it seem that Lan er gongzi have not acknowledge that women nor show any reaction side from standing there and look far away, never once on her face or whatever she does.

"WHO IS THAT WOMEN!!! SHE DARE SEDUCE MY LAN ZHAN!!"
"Oi!! Don't go all Yilling laozu!!! We need this place to be intact."
"Only love Wei ying, only care for Wei ying."
"Aww~ Lan zhan~"

"A-Yao, who?"
"Jie, she is Jin zixiang."
"Jin zixiang? Zi? I remembered that young master Jin only have one male cousin, whatever his name is that have the right to be name zi. Who is she?"
"Ah! She is a far distance cousin, actually by blood she shouldn't allow to be call one of the main and would not be allowed to use zi in her name. But when the current sect leader was younger, her father leap in front of him and took a sword to his heart. And so the current sect leader Jin give the name zi to her to use only."
"Oh, it seems that she really thought she is all that. Jie, want me to take care of it?"
"Thank you A-yao, now now A-yang, we need welcome her well right? Trying to snatch what mine, hahaha, I hope she like being humiliated."

"We have Jin zixiang? Why I never heard of her? Mother?"

Jin zixuan asked, he was sure that he never heard of a single Jin zixiang in the entire sect, no matter how far one is. If there is someone else was allowed to use zi in their name aside from him and his cousin then she would basically allowed to be in line of succession with them. But in the entire sect only him and his cousin have zi.