Wei ying said sc rew this.

Ok, this series will end here and I will speed run this. So if you are angry that I was gone for months and comeback with with this ending chapters. I'm sorry because I'm busy.

/////////////////////////////////////////////////

As soon as she jump on her sword and fly away, she realizes that she is so stupid. What is the used of lashing out on these peoples when the problem lie in the fact that they won't change. So the easiest way to end the problem is cutting at the bud.

And so the cultivation world only heard rumors that the ward from Yunmeng Jiang, Wei wuxian have left the sect and officially declares missing. There was fanfares searching for her but as if she never existed to begin with,

She was simply gone.

Life go on for many beside a fews, namely the second Jade of Lan. Many notice that Second young master Lan become almost....widow like and yet as if he was eager for someone. No one know what happened, they just know that Second young master Lan closed all door to any potential engagement.

In 2,5 years, the entire world flips. There was noticeable change but peoples was too lazy to care until all 5 major sects suddenly become very spacious.

For the Jin, it was found that on one random fine morning that Jin guangshit died while being tied up and was in a very .... Questionable position with many many retired ladies of the night. His son, Jin zixuan was to be crown the very next day but somehow Jin zixuan decided that he no longer want to be the sect heir and future sect leader and all he want in life was Jiang yanli. And thus he pack his bag and run away. Shocking many.

And very convincingly, another unknown son of late sect leader Jin show up. In his full glory he was name Jin ziyao and successfully become the new sect leader.

His first order was easy, killed every Jin that have insulted him. Thus making the once overpopulated sect, empty.

"Well hot damn. He just killed everyone then."

For the Jiang, their ending is as one expected. No one did anything but the relationship between the sect leader and his wife is what drove the whole sect mad. Many peoples actually see that they do have affection for each other but alas, communication is not that popular yet. And so with their very much family therapy, Jiang yanli couldn't take it anymore and run away with the former Jin sect heir. While Jiang fengmian, Madam Yu and Jiang cheng slowly harming each other with their action and words.

Yunmeng Jiang end when all the disciples left and the civilians request the sect to end.

Lan and Nie get off relatively light as Lan need to adapt and change some of their rules while Nie need to understand that "dying by a bloodthirsty Sabre" is not what everyone want, even if said someone is the brother to the sect leader.

And as for the Wen, it was a hell storm as someone find way to get close to Wen ruohan (cough, Xue yang) and poison him long enough that a stab to the heart is all it need. Although it should have end well and quick enough, his two sons end up in a power struggle as one have actual combat skill and one have the core melting weaponize human.

This cause some power unbalanced as many minor sects start to rebel to overthrow the major sects and the major one trying to defend themselves.

In the middle of it all, Wei wuxian comeback and with some very questionable new found power, she slaughtered many.

////////////////

" Wei ying..."

"Second young master Lan. Are you afraid? After all I have just killed so many. Perhaps some of them are Lan."

"Wei-"

"Miss wei, My brother love you and still love you. He literally stay in his room for all these years waiting for you. While I maybe hate that you hurt his feelings but I also understand you are my brother light. But my brother is not that good at talking so I will spill all his feeling. Now the war have end let get you both in the wedding robes."

Lan huan, living up to his name as the greatest brother wing man.

"PRAISE SSCT LEADER LAN!!!"
"WOOHOOO THEY ARE FINALLY MARRIED. NO MORE DOG FOOD."

And thus, the two of them married right there on the battle field.

Wei ying form a new sect with Song Lan and Xiao xingcheng and many war orphans and many disciples from old Yunmeng.

She did have to get punished for her killing. She was fine for 3 years and was lash (by normal lash) for 60 times and was to personally write a declaration that this new found power is not harmful outside of war zone.

They end up adopting a sweet child from the Wen, name Wen yuan. And later give births to 2 more children, a son and a daughter.

//////////////////////////////////

"It finally end?"
"Finally, we can go home."
"Aww it was so sweet."