The Jiang and the Jin

Every time Jin zixuan and his mother come to visit, Madam Yu would do anything to keep her away from meeting him. Perhaps fearing that he is the same as his father, who openly chase women left and right or the fear that her good look would snatch her daughter future.

"Look, if my mother want to snatch it, you think you can win? So many years and they still adores her very name. And if I want to, Che, you think anyone would win?"
Everyone look around and no one speak, if talking about cultivation, her golden core is strong. Rival the twin jades golden core and if talking about appearance? They sure that if she said she is number two, no one dare claim number one. She is the perfect future Madam to any sects.

She also don't care, she took those time to go on solo hunting and checking out the sect ward and it's weak. It's so weak that she break it for fun. If anything happens the ward would fall with a single breath. How did Yunmeng Jiang haven't been invaded by anyone yet is a mystery.

"Please it's so bad, I don't know about you but can people go around and check the very things that is supposed to protect you?"

She check the market for anything interesting or new. And there wasn't much to look at, it's just the same old market place and maybe sometime near the entertainment area there is a fight between the women who work there or some man fighting. It's a normal scene if one was to stay in the back street long enough. Slapping her appearance alter, she walk there to check if there is anything new.

She look around and there is nothing new, maybe there is a new street kid and some new girl in the broth*l. Not much not much, stealing is also still wild spread. The only thing catch her attention is a young man, around her age standing in front of a medic and the doctor is shaming him.

"JIN GUANGSHAN!!" Madam Jin only see half of the boy face but the shape of it is so familiar to her damn husband. She deliver a harsh slap that scratch his face with her long nails. And then she process to kick him.

"You- don't you dare come in here. This place don't need you lowly thing to taint it."
"But the medicine!"
"What medicine? We don't sell it for you."
"How about I buy it?"

They both look at a young man standing not far away, a tall handsome rich young man looking at them with money in his hand. He walk near them and snatch the paper that contain the need medicine.

"So, if you don't sell it to this man here. How about I buy it for him. I'm not a lowly thing isn't it?"

The doctor look at at his appearance and then to his sword, a very expansive and powerful sword and he suddenly switch his attitude and quickly bring out the needed and give it to him.

"That is Jin guangyao? He look different."
"How? He look the same to me."
"No, look he look less scheming."
"Oh!"

She toss the bags into the boy hands and walk away before and ask him to bring her to his mother. The boy look down, unwilling for someone that was nice to him to know that his mother work at such place. He wasn't ashamed of her but people word would ruin any chance to find anything good for them. She just look at him and just said that she don't care, it wasn't like she going to buy her services. They just going to make sure that he was able to walk back and make that medicine without someone attacking him.

"That is nice of her, helping someone in need."

They enter a small room where a woman lay there very ill. There wasn't much furnished, only a small desk, chairs and cupboards for books. She weakly sit up and Wei ying see some beauty in her but her illness cloud her look. If she have been healthy then she would is an extremely charming lady.