The fire in between I and Romeo's war of words slowly began to die down. He stopped being all sarcastic and I just stopped talking. I found my state of peace through listening to the white noise of the vehicle smoothly traveling against the wind and zoned out to the view of the captivating orange sunset outside the window. Eventually, sleep overcame my fatigue condition and I fell asleep, resting my head on Aden's shoulder for the remaining ride back home.

______________

I wake up to the feeling of myself sliding out of the leather seat and alarmingly, I forced my heavy eyelids upward. The view of the Luciano's mansion driveway could be spotted outside the window and I let out a deep long exhale.

When the car finally came to stop, I used my feet to search the floor for the heels and easily slipped them on. But as I was doing so, I could sense multiple glances casting uopn the top of my head.

I looked over at my three brothers and raised my eyebrows quizzically but they didn't say anything, nor did they care to explain themselves. By and by, as I was staring right back at them too, I caught on to something. It wasn't only me they were staring so hardly at, but rather their eyes were darting back and forth in between the window and my face. I followed each of their glances and for the moment there, I forgot how to breath. My lungs refused to accept the oxygen my nose was inhaling in as my chest grew tight. A heavy lump made its way up in my throat while my heart raced up to an unhealthy set of speed.

The whole front yard of the Luciano's mansion was decorated. Uncountable kinds of flowers I could spot. Only the expensive ones. The three had Christmas light and balloons tying to their branches. The scene was breathtaking like we were standing in the middle of a restaurant's patio garden in the heart of Paris. It looked so romantic.

Along with my family, I stepped down the limousine with help from the house staffs and securities. Out of nowhere, men and women dressed like a waiters started approaching us but before they could say anything, Mr. and Mrs. Luciano's car pulled up the driveway.

Jack, Luke, and Pedro who also had just arrived were completely at stunned. Every seemed as lost as one another. Even the house staffs, they didn't look like they knew what to say or in fact, they were waiting for one of the Masters or Mistresses to begin first.

"Well-"

Mrs. Luciano abruptly cut herself off as we all at once heard the slow, but firm pace. A pair of shoes tapping against the concrete walkway caused everyone to turn their left to the arch entrance of the garden. My whole body froze for an instant at the shadow and I gulped down a mouthful. A tall strong-built frame was walking through the arbor and my eyes rounded in complete shock.

"Liam!" Mrs. Luciano cried.

It seemed like not only me, but everybody else in his family and mine were also informed of his long business trip that had been hiding him away in the foreign land. His mother had missed him so much, judging from how enthusiastic she was the second she saw his face. His father also looked relieved and all of his siblings, each took turn to give him a hug. Surprisingly, Giovanna did too.

"We've missed you, brother." I overheard Jack said.

"How was your business trip?" Giovanna asked, her tone full of interest.

"It was fine." Liam replied. For the first time in three weeks, I heard his voice. It sounded melodic, yet manly and powerful. Nothing about him had seemed to change within the past many days he had gone off to only God knew where. But at least, he looked much better now. A lot more relaxed and a lot less tensed. I wondered if it was the matter of a how or a who that got him to this current state of himself. He looked...happy.