I wished to be with you!!.. [Rantaro x Wakiya]

No One's POV

Rantaro was at the river side watching the stars sparkle every single seconds. He was lying down on a bench with a bored look on his face.

Rantaro: Bored.. Bored.. Bored.. *thinks of wakiya* W-wait what?..

Wakiya: Still busy being a bench warmer i see.

Rantaro: huh? *sits up* grrr.. Can't a guy just get some peace watching the beautiful stars?!

Wakiya: Stars? *looks up* well my guess is that your bored too

Rantaro: Hey wanna join me star gazing?

Wakiya: Huh? uhh yeah sure-

Rantaro: *grabs wakiya's wrist* Then come on!

Wakiya: Woahhh!!! grrr... Kiyamaaa!!

---------------

Rantaro and Wakiya were at the mountain, a best location of looking at the beautiful stars. And Wakiya.. Well..

Wakiya: Uhhh.. Kiyama.. Did you j-just bring me here just to scare me..!?

Rantaro: Oh just shut up and just look up! if you look down then you'll be more scared

Wakiya: hmm..*looks up* ... wow..

Rantaro: 'he looks so cute.. Wait what what am thinking!?.. But can i ignor it' hmm..

Wakiya: What the matter with you?

Rantaro: grrr.. *sign* I have a question..

Wakiya: Ok? what is it?.. *looks back at the stars*

Rantaro: What will your expressions if i say i liked you?..

Wakiya: 'why does he have to be so hot?.. *sign* Whatever.. I'm just gonna say it, but will he like me back?' Wait what?.. Oh Sorry i was zoning out, can you say that again please?...

*two shoting star appeared*

Wakiya: Hey look did you see that?!

Rantaro: yeah..

Wakiya: Hey let's make a wish! then tell each other it!

...

Rantaro: 'Oh no..I wanna wish for Wakiya and me to be together....But he said to say it!'

Wakiya: 'grrrr.. I regret saying that! I wish for Honcho and i to be together.. But now I'm gonna say my wish to him!?'

Rantaro and Wakiya: '*sign* there's no point of hiding it..'

Rantaro: 'I wish to be with Wakiya..'

Wakiya: 'I wish to be with Honcho..'

*two stars sparkled*

Wakiya: you done?

Rantaro: Yeah, you?

Wakiya: Mhm, ready? 3 2 1..

Wakiya and Rantaro: I wished to be with you!!.......

...

*silent*

Rantaro: huh.. Well i guess our wish came true..

Wakiya looks at Honcho and the stars mixed together. Honcho looked at Wakiya and gave him a smile that Wakiya will never forget.

They start leaning closely to each other until they kissed each other on the lips. The kiss lasted for 20 seconds but they think that's enough.

Rantaro: Then it's official, your mine

---------------

• In the Morning •

Wakiya woke up first then starts remembering what happened last night, then remember he was on the mountain watching the beautiful stars but now it's the suns time to shine.

Then realization hit Wakiya, he remember school and knew the two of them are late.

Wakiya: Kiyama!! Wake up!! OI!!

Rantaro: h-hmmm-mm.. Wha-what..? Mom 1 more hour..

Wakiya: WHAT!? WAKE UP!!! COME ON STUPID!! grrrrr... Oh no.. Not that.. Well don't i don't have any options left other than..

Wakiya didn't have a choice so he kissed Rantaro whick makes Rantaro kiss back. He was awake the the whole time.

Wakiya: come on!! *blushing*

Rantaro: hahahhaah!!

Wakiya: Not funny!!! Plus were late for school!!

Rantaro: Oh your right! Let's go!!

-----------------

Valt: I'm finally hereee!! hah.. hah.. hah..

Wakiya and Rantaro: GET OUT OF THE WAY VALT!!!

Valt: Huh? *turns around* HONCHO?! WAKIYA?! WHA-- *spins around*

Wakiya and Rantaro: SORRY VALT!!

< TIMESKIP >

Classes are over and the whole beyclub gang was at the rooftop.

Valt: Hey! i have a question for the two of you! Honcho! Wakiya! Why were you two late at school? that's new for the two of you

Daigo: yeah, i saw the three of you were late.. Well, except for Valt, his always late

Valt: Hey!

Wakiya and Rantaro: *looks at each other*

Wakiya: Well i guess..

Rantaro: We are dating..

........

.....

..

Shu: We know

Wakiya: Wait what?!..

Daigo: It's so obvious

Valt: Yeah, also me and Shu found you guys star gazing on the mountain, while having a walk on the river side! haha!

Shu: Congrats you two!

Wakiya and Rantaro: *looks at each other and smiled*

Rantaro: Well what are we waiting for?! Let's battle!! I'll take you on Valt!

Wakiya: I'll take you on Kurenai!!

THE END

Author: uhhhh.. heyyy..ummmm I'm so so so sorry for not publishing any oneshots its because.. because.. HOMEWORK!!! 😭😭 But don't worry! now that i publish this, it's time for the surprised! And also! it will be posted right now!!

Next: Surprised